Christian parents beat gay son after he came out to his parents...

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Good for David - though he's going to need a lot of support [and probably therapy] after learning that his mother cares more about what other people think of her [because that's her priority] than her son's welfare.
You simply cannot deal rationally with people like this sorry excuse for a mother, who says "I knew since you were a very small child, that you were gay - but you chose
to be. God makes no one that way." Because very small children are known for choosing their sexual preference, long before they have an inkling of what sex is, right?
How do you argue with someone who says "You can believe the science stuff, I believe God"?
He is so much better off without a parent who puts herself and her beliefs ahead of his needs.
Still, it's tough to be rejected by one's own mother, even if she is ignorant, hateful, shallow, and just plain ugly, ​all the way to the bone.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Good for David - though he's going to need a lot of support [and probably therapy] after learning that his mother cares more about what other people think of her [because that's her priority] than her son's welfare.
You simply cannot deal rationally with people like this sorry excuse for a mother, who says "I knew since you were a very small child, that you were gay - but you chose
to be. God makes no one that way." Because very small children are known for choosing their sexual preference, long before they have an inkling of what sex is, right?
How do you argue with someone who says "You can believe the science stuff, I believe God"?
He is so much better off without a parent who puts herself and her beliefs ahead of his needs.
Still, it's tough to be rejected by one's own mother, even if she is ignorant, hateful, shallow, and just plain ugly, ​all the way to the bone.

This is the same EXACT scenario (minus the physical stuff) that I have talked about with my nephew...
You can't deal with people like that. .

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app