Chat

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Last weekends chat was a lot of fun,should we try again for Sunday night at 2100,realize that many of us have to spend big bucks for the Hallmark Holiday on Saturday night.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Sounds good. Any topic ideas?

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
At the risk of stirring things up, I suggest we consider discussing the recent problems on the board type to type. I noticed a few ppl have left EO, and I may be a day late and a dollar short (thanx to Canadian truck stops not having wifi). If it's not something to be discussed, I'd at least like to know what the verdict is. In any event, I've seen what constant flaming has done to good chatsites, and Lawrence has done the right thing to nip it in the bud. This is not an afront to your right to free speech, as you have none here. This is EO's dictatorship and rightly so. If it were a "say anything, do anything" site, you'd have anarchy. And not long after that - no site. Kudos to the staff.

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
During the last two chats we had, nobody got hurt.. well, much:7
Everyone so far has been on a very friendly basis, with too many topics to mention to single any one specific topic out. When a lot of people get on, there are sometimes 2 or 3 conversations going on at once, regarding anything and everything. It really is a lot of fun, and it's a great way to exchange information with others. And of course we can't forget the free beer:7
Everyone is welcome, and I don't think too many who have participated in the chats have been disappointed!
Hope to see some more people there!

-Weave-

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thanks Tenneseeahawk and all others who made it to the chat. Fun times to be had again!

-Weave-