CHAT?

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
just wondering if anyone is interested in a chat session.it looks like we will be sitting in the memphis area till mon.,how's about sunday night at 2100 EST ? DD.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
had a great time in the chatroom tonight, not too many people but was great to talk to drivers fom MI,VA,CA,OH,and MS. i really would like to see this become a regular sun. night thing. DD. :)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Doggie,

I agree - we have a Guest Speaker feature in our Chat Room. So if everyone would like to have a special guest from time to time - we could arrange that.

I'm wondering if 2100 was late?

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
>Doggie,
>
>I agree - we have a Guest Speaker feature in our Chat Room.
>So if everyone would like to have a special guest from time
>to time - we could arrange that.

that would be great lawrence,although i cant think of anyone to suggest.

>I'm wondering if 2100 was late?

not for the guy in calif.seriously though,you have a point.maybe 1930 or 2000 would be better.DD.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
1900 to 2100 would be a good time people could come and go
sents it tax time some one with helpful advice or able to ans
question or sents it winter how about some help on what type of chains are need to chain up or something along that line

NoProblem

Expert Expediter
Just curious.....why does there need to be a set time? I mean, setting a time for get-togethers is great but is there a reason why the chat room is not open 24/7?

BTW, is there a link to the chat room somewhere? I can't seem to find it.
Putting the link up there under the header at the top of the page, maybe between "Free Classifieds" and "Open Forum" might be a nice place to put it.

mhoy40

Expert Expediter
its on the left side of the main page in little blue letters uder the header community. its called live chat.

NoProblem

Expert Expediter
Ahh, thanks Michael. My bookmark to EO always takes me right to the "Open Forums" - I should've done a better job of searching for it.