Chat and Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, i was reading on here while on 10 day vacation about how slow it was and then i got back out and was very suprised.:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a call from dispatch last night (sat. ) about a retrival load at first i thought he was joking. They wanted to know if i would DH about 900 miles to Wyoming to retrive a load and deliver it Monday in Nevada ( 900 more miles ) 1 skid 300 lb.s ALL MILES PAID at very good rate. I HATED to turn it down BUT i had been up all day and it was 10 PM when they called. I just didn't fell SAFE about driving all that miles with just a minimal SLEEP period inbetween. HOPE for a great call like that to start off week TOMORROW. :eek:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally got back to computer :) . Last Tues. (29th) Grand Rapids, Mi. to Columbus, In. Weds. Indianapolis to Pittsburg,Pa. Thurs. Pittsburg to Raleigh,NC, Friday night PAID DH to Virginia. Sunday VA. to Laredo, Tx. MONDAY delivered 18 hours early. SLEEPING alot the last 24 hours :) sitting number 5 now Probably looking at getting out thursday. :D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got out laredo Friday afternoon ( 9th ) loaded to Fargo, ND at a very good rate delivering Monday morn. Waited till tuesday noon NO LOADS leaving So dead headed home. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been home (IA.) since tuesday night. Called in last night to OFFICE and it sounds slow now through end of holidays. My PHONE will stay on and my VAN ready to roll incase i get a call. BUT if not atleast I'm at HOME with FAMILY. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice shorty run , Waterloo, Ia. to Ankeny,Ia. all miles PAID . Back home intime to watch Football. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Friday morning ( sleeping in my HOME bed ) got load call on shorty Allison ,Ia. to Ankeny,Ia. $$$ and back home by noon.:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monday (19) morning got a load out or Cedar falls,Ia. to Moline, IL. late afternoon got a load Tuesday morning pickup East Moline,Il. going back north towards home. Unload and now home. :):)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thursday any Friday got 2 more loads Ia. to Il. and In. to Ky. and back home all miles paid :D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL BOLTers.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still at home (Ia.) :) , had very good weekend with family and got to windup (tease) my nieces children and then send them home with their parents. :D IF the PHONE rings about a LOAD this WEEK thats ok IF not thats OK to. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had 1 LOAD OFFER ( BID ON LOAD ) but didn't get. Oh well there is always tomorrow. :D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out driving around FOLLOWING a LOAD 1 and also EXPRESS 1 sprinters trying to FIND their GOOD LOCATIONS here in IOWA. :p NAH just kidding I'm home bumming watching football. Hope you all enjoy the weekend, cause i see driving in BAD weather in our future. :D