Chat and Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had very good week ending yesterday in el paso, Tx. 7 loads (6 shortys at good rate ) and long weekend Romulus, Mi to El Paso, Tx Got nice run El Paso to Laredo overnight. Got some sleep getting ready to shower and TURN and burn. ( number 9 ) and I'm not on vacation HERE . :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I have not been doing so good, one load last week from Des Moines to Mojave, CA with an OK rate.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo, Tx. to Roanoke, In. Not the best rate BUT I'm out of here after only 3 days .

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Picked up in Upper Sandusky, Thursday night. Delivered this morning in Ogden, Utah. I fall for the opportunity to run west at least once a year. It is so beautiful out here, I just need a refill.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded last night at Roanoke, In. Picked up shorty Coldwater,Mi. to Perrysburg, Oh Chrysler load at good rate. At the office if no more load pop up tonight, I can watch the Baseball Game on TV.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weds noon shorty toledo to springfield,oh and then Dayton,oh to Mcconnellsburg , Pa. late at night , Thursday night Pittsburg , Pa. to Grand Rapids, Mi. Friday afternoon Grand Rapids to Detroit. and late FR. night Troy,Mi to Chicago ,Ill. Sat at Noon 8 vans ahead of me . SO i went HOME TO IOWA :D:D

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Got an empty move from Ogden to Nogales. Loaded out of there to Laredo. Delivered this morning, now the fun begins. I actually show up as the only Bolt straight truck here. :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Got an empty move from Ogden to Nogales. Loaded out of there to Laredo. Delivered this morning, now the fun begins. I actually show up as the only Bolt straight truck here. :D

We are the only Bolt van here in Laredo and according to the Load 1 site there were 4 vans here yesterday. Hopefully things are turning around.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Paul , i hope you get out of there quickly, because my luck I'll be there by weeks end.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still sitting at home ( IOWA) nice sunny morning, waiting 4 the call or i might have to head east later tonight. Been spoiled at home for 3 nights , if i could just win the powerball, i would retire here. :) PS Juju keep that SNOW in the Dakotas , and i'm still waiting 4 the day i stumble into the OVM :)

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Still sitting at home ( IOWA) nice sunny morning, waiting 4 the call or i might have to head east later tonight. Been spoiled at home for 3 nights , if i could just win the powerball, i would retire here. :) PS Juju keep that SNOW in the Dakotas , and i'm still waiting 4 the day i stumble into the OVM :)

Look in Fleetvision, they did charge me for that drug test, there is also some new charge that just started showing up unannounced called liability limiter.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Diidn't have great week, got load out of Iowa tuesday to north of Twin cities, wensday and thursday short runs in Mn. BUT everything was at very good rate . Friday DH home OFF for 10 days :D , I'll guess I'll tell them on Monday:D

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well i guess i'll head out late tomorrow ( go in service ) it looks like i didn't miss much in the last 10 days, everybody looks slow and it makes me wonder why dispatch called 3 times last week to see if i wanted to go back in service. :)

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Well i guess i'll head out late tomorrow ( go in service ) it looks like i didn't miss much in the last 10 days, everybody looks slow and it makes me wonder why dispatch called 3 times last week to see if i wanted to go back in service. :)
They missed the sound of your voice???

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
Well on this Monday, I shall try this fishing hole in Jackson,TN.. But hope to be close to TV tonight for the big Game......:) GO PACKERS

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeh they called at 8;30 am wondering if i was ready to go in service, i said yes at noon. Here it is 6;30 and my phone never rang again, i guess there was a big hurry to get me in service. :D Yes i'm ready for some FOOTBALL.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left out Tuesday (15th) Cedar Rapids, Ia. to Sterling Hts. Mi., Wedsday Auburn Hills,Mi to Dayton, Oh., Thursday Lima Oh. to Osh Kosh, Wi. Friday Osh Kosh, Wi to Breesewood, Pa. Sunday paid DH to Richmond , Va. Monday Richmond ,Va. to Auburn, Alabama, Tuesday (22 ) started to DH home for TURKEY DAY and got north by Chattanooga and got LOAD from Knoxville, Tn to Cedar Falls, Ia. and then after unloading and started for home and Got called to do 5 mile load in Waterloo,Ia. for Great $$$$. Now home and time to SLEEP :D