Ceva

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
all depends on station you work out of
i have new sprinter have put on 28,000 miles on it sents feb 18, 2011 running5 days a week in richmond va

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
So 28 000 loaded miles in 6 months. That is 4600 per month. That's not to many miles...I thought Ceva give you more miles than that. Thanks.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
it's not miles that count it's
money in pocket that count's
i run less miles for more money
and run money hampton roads area
do mostly p & d loads everyday

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
Ah..OK. So you run local. My question was for the expedite division Ceva vans. Can I ask ,just for curiosity how much they pay per mile local? Definitely local is a better choice.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Ah..OK. So you run local. My question was for the expedite division Ceva vans. Can I ask ,just for curiosity how much they pay per mile local? Definitely local is a better choice.

They don't pay per mile local
it's a percentage based on the distance of the delivery and also the weight, number of pieces

If I was better at algebra I could explain it better LOL

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
how local is so much for going on mil bas, schools, malls, going up to 2nd floor or higher going to basement
plus d time after 31 mins
love going to walmart, or other places like that
and when they say were going on break ok with me

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter

Did you see an ad for vans? Ceva has a lot of freight. However, most gets moved by other carriers.