Catalyst Injection System...Does it work????

Profuelpres1

Active Expediter
It would seem to me that if you indeed had such a revolutionary product, that you wouldn't need to make these offers. Try consumer reports or an independent lab.

Well, If you want to see it work. Call me. What better lab than that of the blue collar American working class truck driver. I say again. ILL DO iT FOR FREE.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, If you want to see it work. Call me. What better lab than that of the blue collar American working class truck driver. I say again. ILL DO iT FOR FREE.

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. Just looking at your websites "in depth technical analysis" confirms my opinion.

From your website under the "in depth technical analysis" link:

The Catalyst Injection Technology

The internal combustion engine has a long and well-documented history of shortcomings when it involves fuel efficiency.

The Catalyst Injection System is a patented and proven pre-combustion catalyst that burns fuel more efficiently, thereby delivering greater fuel economy and lowering pollution.

The Catalyst Injection System accomplishes this by injecting a catalytic vapor containing a proprietary solution consisting of ionic platinum, rhodium, and rhenium, into the intake air stream. The mixture of air and inert catalytic vapor is activated as the pressure/temperature relationship is raised during the compression stroke of the engine.

This vapor mixture triggers the immediate, rapid oxidation of the carbon buildup on the interior of the combustion chamber, valves and fuel injectors, allowing a higher percentage of the fuel – that would typically be wasted – to be used. The oxidation of existing carbon build up, thus, prevents further carbon fouling in your engine.

The Catalyst Injection System Gives You:

increased fuel efficiency
greater power output
lower emissions
improved engine harmonics
lower exhaust temperatures
decreased engine wear
increased engine oil life
extended major engine maintenance cycles
reduced black smoke, NOx, CO and CO2

Profuelpres1

Active Expediter
Not sure what you are getting at. I truly didn't mean to offend anyone if I did. I am proud of my company and the products and technology we provide. I was only making a point. If you run a true test, the numbers will show our system does everything we advertise. So, once again, if anybody wants to see it work, let me know.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure what you are getting at. I truly didn't mean to offend anyone if I did. I am proud of my company and the products and technology we provide. I was only making a point. If you run a true test, the numbers will show our system does everything we advertise. So, once again, if anybody wants to see it work, let me know.

You didn't offend anyone (not me anyway), and should be proud of your product. What I was getting at is that seems to be the furthest thing from a technical analysis, it tells me nothing, but then again I only have a 12th Grade education!

Profuelpres1

Active Expediter
I understand. I would be happy to provide more resources if you want to learn more about us and what we do. If anything, check out a product called RVS Technology. Great stuff. We are the only us dealer. It's cheap, and bad a**. thanks for the chat.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I might know of a few owner operators all at the same company that might take you up on the offer.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gota give him creddit, at least he is willing to put his money where his mouth is.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Gota give him creddit, at least he is willing to put his money where his mouth is.

I guess that depends on if he just posts he will install it on 6 trucks for free but then ignores people that take him up on the offer.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I might know of a few owner operators all at the same company that might take you up on the offer.

I interpertpeted it as he will show it working not install it on yours for free.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Talked to daughter
. She's worked as a bookeeper,so I'm sure she can do the math.
2005 Jetta Pre-emmision TDI
Hit 100,000 miles today.
Presently averages 45-52 mpg
High of 62 mpg at 55 mph on interstate.
When new I remember her telling me 52-55 mpg which was about 2 mpg better than the 2001 Bettle TDI it replaced.
Maybe I taught her to drive well and keep tires at proper pressure.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any 1.9l TDI VW will give you over 50 mpg. Other than using a timing belt, it's a great engine.

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
Talked to daughter
. She's worked as a bookeeper,so I'm sure she can do the math.
2005 Jetta Pre-emmision TDI
Hit 100,000 miles today.
Presently averages 45-52 mpg
High of 62 mpg at 55 mph on interstate.
When new I remember her telling me 52-55 mpg which was about 2 mpg better than the 2001 Bettle TDI it replaced.
Maybe I taught her to drive well and keep tires at proper pressure.

I don't want to say that I don't believe you, but how can the manufacturer say 35-42 mpg and you say 52. It is on VW official site. And this is for the 2012 model not for the 2005....Probably your daughter has a board computer and the 62 mpg was on her screen for a couple of seconds.Not even the 2012 Prius go 60 mpg...

Last edited:

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In my prior experiance as a high end import tech Ill tell you manufacturers MPG is all about the averages on the test bench not real world. Also they dont take into consideration what happens during the vehical build, or the diferences of one person to annother such as driving habbits, maintenance, fuel quality, terrain, or additional setups like tires, exhaust, spoilers I can go on forever you know real world.
Take five people, take five identical vehicals even off the same line in order they came off right down to paint collor and options. Lets just say they get 25 mpg average drive them forr one year in the same conditions at the same time, guess what? your milages wont match.. one may one may get 25 mpg, one 23 mpg, one 26 mpg, one 18 mpg, and maybe one may get 30 mpg. Maby Zorrys daughter just got lucky and has a cherry that gets exelent milage and sounds like she maintains it.
OR VW may slightly under estimate the milage to save face because most americans dont know how to PROPERLY drive a diesel by keeping the rpms down and working in the torque band. Most americian diesels in light vehicals are garbage anyway. VW is historicaly known for pushing the envelope for high MPG vehicals unfortunately most will never see our soil.

No im not in a mood, jus trying to show annother angle.

Last edited: