Cargomax

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
21k is not a bad price, a new sprinter is twice the price and a new Nissan is 35k, dodge is 35k.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Nice vehicle. Wouldn't it sell in the oil fields as a service truck or an apartment ?

guido4475

Not a Member
Somebody is about to get a really good deal on a nice van....and a few are going to be kicking themselves for holding back.

Yes they will be. It was set up right, done right, correctly.Itis basically a turn-key vehicle, with the exception of an Espar, IMO...But I know it is well insulated as well...It is a good alternative to a Sprinter.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If it is and I had the money I would grab it. Well maintained and outfitted. Anyone who buys it will be getting a good deal. I know Guido still talks to him often he could find out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Somebody is about to get a really good deal on a nice van....and a few are going to be kicking themselves for holding back.

I just checked the van out via the link provided. It looks quite nice and bigger than a regular van and a Sprinter. It should make someone a nice money maker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Yes...the CargoMax is still for sale. I just havent had time to relist it. I am working a lot and just dont have the time to commit to getting it sold. I may have someone who is going to help me out with that. I'll send you a pm.