Cargo Vans

millerdjm

Rookie Expediter
Im interested in starting my own business in the cargo van exp.freight. in quiring about what this kind of business can earn and best companies to go with.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Read Newbie Posts.....Read ......Read some more general info. posts. ......Oh, Please don t attempt short cuts as you will fail......just my opinion..:)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Why do you want to start a cargo expediting business ?
Do you have any contacts or sales leads ?
What's your background ?
What are your expectations ?
What are your other options ?
The more we know the better answers we can give you .

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Ok. You got us. There's too many vans out here and we don't need new cheap competition.

Feel better ?
Now go away.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Don't be a *** like the previous poster. Call around, first see if anyone is hiring for vans. Companies just don't sign on vans all the time.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Yesterday I was an Azz for feeling sorry for someone that ran out of fuel.

Today I'm an Azz for telling a guy what most people want to say.

That's fine. I've got big shoulders. Tomorrow I'll be an Azz for some other reason.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
No problem.
My post 3 was to try and start a dialogue to help you.
I thought your 2nd post was weird.
I'll back off. Good luck.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pls quit responding iam not looking for smart........... Thank you.

I was trying to info you as some people have taken the time to put together helpfull info for newbies to read. ...BUT since you don t want to read ...Good luck getting friendly advice. ....:thumbdown:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
It really is hard to get people to pour their soul into an answer to a question that has been asked and answered frequently. After reading through other posts you'll see how old the repetition gets. I've included some ideas in my signature line link below my initials.

eb

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Mr. Miller. Most of us taking the time to answer you are driving and working, and think that we can take the time to type something. Zorry is one of the most knowledgeable and willing to share the straight answers than most. He does not tolerate put downs by any one else and you kinda put your attitude out there. If you do what the other poster suggested and read up, you will see that there are many vanners out here right now just waiting. Not loads, not making money but waiting. Straights and sprinters have it somewhat better, but this time of year can be discouraging. You are fortunate that some of the bigger smartalecks didn't respond.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Pls quit responding iam not looking for smart.......
No, what you're looking for is easy answers so you can make easy money. OK, fine, here's you're easy answers... a cargo van in this business can earn about $25,000 a year, and the best companies are the ones who can get you enough freight so that you can earn about $25,000 a yer. You're on.