cargo van?

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
If it were me, I'd try calling the various companies and asking them directly. Call me silly, but that is how I would handle the questioning!:D

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Underdog;

I too feel that contacting the companies you are interested in is the best place to begin. Find a home before you purchase a van - get qualified by applying to each company you are interested in.

Thanks,
HotFr8Recruiter

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I've heard that because of CSA2010 that they are getting rid of vans and just using straight trucks:rolleyes::D

spacer

Seasoned Expediter
Jokes aside, seems like the CSA stuff may drive a bit of business in the direction of sub-CDL trucks... but I can't claim to know for sure.
Also, if the rule disqualifies drivers by the thousands, it seems as though they're gonna have to go *somewhere*.

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think there is more hype than reality with CSA2010. I don't expect this mass exodus in this industry with CSA2010 as some are talking about and I surely don't see the massive increase in rates caused by a "lack of drivers".

chrisv

Seasoned Expediter
Panther is always seeking qualified Cargo Van owner/operators to join our fleet. Feel free to contact Panther at (800) 640-7055 for more information.

Thanks,

Chris Vasu
Recruiter
Panther