Can someone, anyone explain to me......

greg334

Veteran Expediter
.....in a real sense what happened to the democrats and their need to change government?

I read Hillary’s earmarks and her refusal to declare or disclosed her earmarks – wasn’t this a promise by all the dems to get elected to have a disclosure system for us to see what the republicans are doing.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lie (noun)
1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
2. Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

I hope that helps.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
How does this differ from any other candidate, regardless of their affiliation?? Last I knew we have, on paper any way, a system with 2 opposing parties who debate opposing views on how to reach mutually recognized objectives...I think you 2 are representative, in this case anyway, of attacking the exchange of these ideas, be they implemented or not.. Gimme a break.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well I guess when the dems pointed out that there were earmarks on everything that was being voted on by a repub control congress and promised to clean up and disclose their earmarks as part of their campaign if they got elected, we still don't have any amount of disclosure and it is odd that their 'leading' candidate will not disclose her earmarks while she was one who was vocal about it in the first place.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In about 99 and 44/100ths of the time it doesn't matter which party they are. If their mouth is moving they are lying. I merely pointed out the answer to in this case the democrats lack of follow through to a promise. The answer would be the same if it were republicans. They all need to be thrown out and about half of them imprisoned or executed.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.