Calling All Expediters - Thank You!

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter
I just wanted to take a moment and let all of you know that as of Friday, December 15, I am officially retiring my unit Number and removing myself from the fleet. I have the opportunity to pursue some of my other interests - and I'm going to do it before I get too old and broken down to have anything left to give to the people around me.

I want to thank all of you for making my years in the expediting industry such an incredibly rich and rewarding experience. To those of you whom I have met - thanks for giving me your time. I sincerely hope that it was as valuable to you as it was to me. It is people such as yourselves that keep expediting standing head and shoulders above the rest of the transportation industry. I am proud to have worked shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best.

For the thousands (seriously) of you that I have talked to on the phone, at a seminar, or at an expo; I want you to know that I always gave you my best. I am honored to have been given your trust in matters affecting your future - and I have NEVER taken that lightly. I hope that my experience on the road and knowledge of expediting was what you needed to make an informed decision. I made myself a promise that I'd never just tell somebody what they wanted to hear. I never did, and I will continue that policy into the future.

I also want to thank Express-1 for giving me the chance to continue in expediting even when I had to step out of my truck several years ago. It's easy to recruit for a company that you believe in. I'd sign up and do it all over again. I wouldn't think twice.

I'll still be hanging around here and helping out in the sports forum, but the view will seem a little different from the outside.

Expediters:

Sincere Thanks,

Scott

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Luck you've been Helpful.

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.
The Price of Freedom is Written on the Wall.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Scott,

Good luck! You have helped countless people, even in the short time I have been hanging around. Express 1 is definately one of the companies I am considering the most.

Jay

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Best wishes in your new endeavors. Go for what you want and good luck with it.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Scott. I'm sure what ever you choose to do you will do it well. Good luck man.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Heck!

Sorry to see you go....... Add me to your list of folks you talked with. Well, I can say that you were very instrumental in my decision to get into this business. And yes, that is a thank you. I have never regretted it. I am sure Express-1 knows what a loss they have. I need to get you a jar of Shine to you soon.

Good luck

Steady

"The windshield is bigger than the rear view mirror, because it is more important to see where you are going than where you have been"

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
I wanna wish ya the very best. If ya don't mind sharing, what are some of the other interests that ya will now be taking up?

Best of luck to ya,
Danny

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Like the others, good luck on your future endeavors. Make sure you stop in from time to time to say hello.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator