Bush -Gas - Imagration and Taxes

marvinkwagner

Not a Member
Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using So much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 Million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.
Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an Illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some Ammo and ship him to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come to America then he Must serve a tour in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's There and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a Citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be Taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal Immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens Trying to make a better life for themselves. If they refuse to serve, ship Them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved

Something else did you people know there is NO Law which requires US Citizens to pay Federal Income taxes there never has been a law on the books if you, don't believe me go Check it out your selves. When you find out that I’m right. Pass it on to your Friends.

PS. The only draw back to the above is yes there are Laws that we have to pay the States Income Taxes if that State has em. But again as Far as Federal Income Taxes go NOPE call a Lawyer and ask him.

Kevin.

Have a Safe One
and God Bless
Kevin

Have a Safe One
and God Bless
Kevin

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Kevin,
I had a friend of mine back in the 70's that told me the same thing about Federal Taxes, in fact he told lot's of people and even got them involved in not paying taxes. He had spent 4 years in Law school and knew all there was to know about the tax laws.
He stood true to his beliefs through the entire 2 years he spent in a Federal prison in Atlanta for Tax evasion, but I do know that after he got out, weather he was right or wrong in his fight, He filed and paid his federal income taxes.

500 IRS Agents can't be wrong....

Danny

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
>Something else did you people know there is NO Law which
>requires US Citizens to pay Federal Income taxes there never
>has been a law on the books if you, don't believe me go
>Check it out your selves. When you find out that I’m
>right. Pass it on to your Friends.

Kevin, I should know better than to argue semantics with you, the author of the "Vendetta" post. But I just can't resist.

First of all there may be no law on the books that requires U.S. Citizens to "PAY" taxes. I'm not going to bother to check it out since you failed to provide a reference. But there is a law requiring them to file federal income tax forms. Title 26, Section 7203 of the federal tax code addresses "Willful Failure To File".

Secondly if you adhere to this belief why post on a public forum. Aren't you tipping your hand to the IRS. Of course that huge Posse Comitatus bumper sticker on your trailer doors is a dead give away.

Who is your Tax accountant, Gordon Kahl? Oh, wait I think he's dead.

Hang in there buddy, we're all pulling for you!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was on-board with the "I don't have to pay" folks for a while. That was until an IRS agent, wearing a blue helmet, landed a black helicopter in my front yard and said I better pay up.

marvinkwagner

Not a Member
I wonder who the lawyer for him was I bet it wasnt

Johnnie Cochren

If it had been they would have had to aquit

LOL

and for the rest of ya I pay Taxes

But Not when I was in the Stiniking Desert for 3 Yr

All that was Tax Free.

Have a Safe One
and God Bless
Kevin

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well Actually the law that says we have to pay does exist, not a falicy that many would like many to believe.

The admendment was passed to allow the laws to be codified and these laws are in Title 26, Internal Revenue Code.

Many of you don't realize that our tax system is unique in many ways and has been experimented on several times throughout its nearly 100 year existence. The sad thing is that there is the Fair Tax that can replace it but because taxes are used to control the economy and keep the people in power, in power longer, the Fair Tax does not get much play in the media. Most of the people who say the Fair Tax will not work never looked at the bill (HR 25) or read the huge amount of resreach that was done to prove its viablity.

I think the best thing for all of this invader thing is to go back to the laws that require a person who wants to come here to prove that they have a job, or the country has a need to have them here first. Having them serve in the Arm Forces shows that people don't know about history and what happened to other countries who went down that path.