bunk beds in a sprinter

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
How does that Beverly Hillbillies tune go?

The bunk could work for a solo. Sleep on top. Store below.

eb

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Thats the best way to have a dedicated space for 3 skids and still have room for 2 guys and not sleep in the same bed.

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter
Me, being 6' 3".... it might be a little hard making that work for me.
(Guess I could get in the top one and stick my feet out the window)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think I would hire a maid for the second bunk based on your pictures.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
bunk beds home build!

I have the same purple and tan tubs in my truck Mckesson Medical
I get all kinds of goodies from stops, if you see something that is in or near the trash ask!!! That is where most of my load bars and straps came from, Most just needed a little oil or adjusting and they were fine. I have not paid for any of my load securing equipment

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
bunk beds home build!

One question though.........

Noticed in the picture that the pillow on the top bunk is over here behind the passenger seat. Does that mean top bunk driver sleeps with his feet directly behind driver while driver is behind the wheel? What if he has a nightmare or something and starts kicking his feet in his sleep?? That'd be kinda hard explaining to the Trooper who's filling out the accident report on how and why driver suddenly blacked out while going down the road, wouldn't it?? :D

Or what if top bunk driver put pillow on other side (behind driver) and had a snoring problem?? That too would be hard explaining to a Jury of 12 of your Peers on why you suddenly "snapped" and committed an act of Manslaughter, know what I mean. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
JuJu and I teamed in a Cargo van for 5 years...talk about sardines in a can...the sardines had more room....:eek: