Cargo Van Brokers who is not on Selectys.

medajke

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I need some help.
Is there any brokers who is not on a sylectus and you can sign then as partner carrier.

Thanks

Last edited:

Roger B

New Recruit
Fleet Manager
id like to know who does not use that as well it would help alot with getting better rates

la90043

Expert Expediter
Bid on the opportunity with your price. Capacity will determine what the market will bear.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
looks like a software war looming..:p be interesting IF some go to the new long awaited program and some don't....

The big carriers still need their overflow ran and they will still want to sell at the a price to at least cover their handling costs......so that said, be careful what you wish for....can you big carriers really sell or broker it out at COST? You need the smaller carriers.....but they won't be able to afford the software.....I see a lot more "invite to bid" emails happening to select small carriers. In essence going around said software.

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I don't think it is a size issue, it is a structure insurance compliance issue for most. You always tend to think it is big vs. small? We use a LOT of small carriers that are traditional model. We appreciate their service and loyalty to us and I wish more carriers like that were out there as we are happy to help support them.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think it is a size issue, it is a structure insurance compliance issue for most. You always tend to think it is big vs. small? We use a LOT of small carriers that are traditional model. We appreciate their service and loyalty to us and I wish more carriers like that were out there as we are happy to help support them.
That would be me and CRE.....My run sheet with pronumbers looks like my old Load 1 sheet at times......Thank you.:)
and extra thanks for being a quick payer....since we at CRE wait for our invoices.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That would be me and CRE.....My run sheet with pronumbers looks like my old Load 1 sheet at times......Thank you.:)
and extra thanks for being a quick payer....since we at CRE wait for our invoices.....

For the life of me I can't shake you.... My therapist is working on it!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

For the life of me I can't shake you.... My therapist is working on it!

the best are just drawn together....LOL

Reactions: Greg and ntimevan