Bring on Turkey-vember

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After driving around in my new Sprinter through these heavy winds the difference is amazing...

Oh wait, I didn't get a new Sprinter, but you could fool me.

I upgraded from the old original 15 inch rims to 16 inch, and went with Michelin defenders. I can't believe the difference in the drive.

Hardly noticed the high winds, normally a light breeze became a white knuckle affair. Very smooth and quite ride.

Oddities... My speedometer was always about 5 mph off, now it is almost spot on with the GPS. And if accurate, I'm actually running at lower RPM's at the same speeds. I wish I would have made this switch years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 offers so far, 1 shorty we didn't win and a nice fatty to Nashville that someone else gets to go too

Sent from the deep end.

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Still hangin' at home waiting for the phone
eedf35f2f32854e94333a7475e5d7c11.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After driving around in my new Sprinter through these heavy winds the difference is amazing...

Oh wait, I didn't get a new Sprinter, but you could fool me.

I upgraded from the old original 15 inch rims to 16 inch, and went with Michelin defenders. I can't believe the difference in the drive.

Hardly noticed the high winds, normally a light breeze became a white knuckle affair. Very smooth and quite ride.

Oddities... My speedometer was always about 5 mph off, now it is almost spot on with the GPS. And if accurate, I'm actually running at lower RPM's at the same speeds. I wish I would have made this switch years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Didn't know they made them with 15" tires... us 05's are 16"
And the odemeter is still off

Reactions: RoadTime