Bring on Turkey-vember

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1608 miles to home...the first step is the hardest...:p
Speaking of steps ..... my little buddy wasn't feeling the best earlier this morning so his mommy brought him to Papa's house while she went to work ... everybody is feeling great now ... he is currently fighting a nap on Grandma's lap ... lol
I am ready for the call .. but no rush to leave

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
the load down here left a bad taste in my mouth....the terms of running it...Murray tried to get extra $$$....but the broker was having nothing with it....plenty vans to run it if I balked.....the way this biz has gone downhill...the number of UNCOMPENSATED/undercompensated items we now endure because of over supply and other issues....

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded. Cumming,GA to Laredo,TX. Went home from mobile yesterday because I wanted to go to my physical therapy today.
thats like 76 miles from me...guess it didn't hit the leftover boards...LOL

You're only like 50 miles from my house then! Yeah I'm glad I got this load.
Locust Grove Walmart....on the southside

Yup, you're pretty close to all the freight. Except last week a buddy of mine sat at home until Thursday in Atlanta...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Missed a new to me state: Oklahoma (it was dark) to go with Missouri Illinois New Mexico and Texas this trip

Since quitting my 10 year gig 2 months ago also North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Maryland (Washington DC? if i was on the inner/outer belt was i there?), Virginia and Indiana

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I-495 outer when you go over the Potomac by Alexandria, you are in DC for about 100 yards. Inner - Not thru DC at all.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: Perioodic

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
thats like 76 miles from me...guess it didn't hit the leftover boards...LOL

You're only like 50 miles from my house then! Yeah I'm glad I got this load.
Locust Grove Walmart....on the southside

Yup, you're pretty close to all the freight. Except last week a buddy of mine sat at home until Thursday in Atlanta...
Atlanta will be in rear view mirror tonight one way or the other ...:)