Bravo US Supreme Court! A Blow to Gerrymandering

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is just as necessary today, and has nothing to do with hunting for food.
Well, true, cant disagree with you there, here in Florida its going to get real on July 1st. Hope they are building more capacity to the county jails for all of the people who are going to get in trouble with all of these guns floating around.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Oh, I'm fully aware of how the Constitution is worded. I just think if you reside in a place illegally, you shouldn't count. You certainly aren't entitled to representation. You aren't entitled to anything.
If you are a human being, you are entitled to my compassion. If you are lying injured on the side of the road, I'm going to stop to help no matter who you are or what your citizenship status is.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
If you are a human being, you are entitled to my compassion. If you are lying injured on the side of the road, I'm going to stop to help no matter who you are or what your citizenship status is.
Stopping to help someone injured means you have heart and we have seen how people have turned so hateful in the last few years......
Coming to American illegally does not grant you the same rights as those of us that were born here or came here legally and became a naturalized citizen.
Illegals do not and should not get to vote.

Reactions: muttly

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Helping someone injured has literally zero to do with illegals being counted for representation numbers. The former is the decent thing to do. Illegals should NEVER receive any recognition or representation by the government, whether local, state or federal. They should never receive any benefits either, no access to schools, libraries, jobs, nothing. Only those here legally.

Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Helping someone injured has literally zero to do with illegals being counted for representation numbers. The former is the decent thing to do. Illegals should NEVER receive any recognition or representation by the government, whether local, state or federal. They should never receive any benefits either, no access to schools, libraries, jobs, nothing. Only those here legally.
While my compassion does not stop with citizenship status, our porous Southern border is deeply troubling. A border should mean something and with literally millions crossing seemingly at will, the Southern border means nothing. The only immigrants who should be allowed to enter the USA should be legal immigrants.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While my compassion does not stop with citizenship status, our porous Southern border is deeply troubling. A border should mean something and with literally millions crossing seemingly at will, the Southern border means nothing. The only immigrants who should be allowed to enter the USA should be legal immigrants.
Nice idea but the left wants no border at all and flood as many millions of illegals as possible. The left's goal is to destroy the nation from within. The domestic portion of "enemies both foreign and domestic". Leftists are domestic terrorists and should be dealt with appropriately.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Nice idea but the left wants no border at all and flood as many millions of illegals as possible. The left's goal is to destroy the nation from within. The domestic portion of "enemies both foreign and domestic". Leftists are domestic terrorists and should be dealt with appropriately.
While you are clear in your views, you are inaccurately painting a lot of people with a broad brush.

• Haha

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Part of the answer depends on what you mean by "Leftists."
The very liberal group on the far left of the spectrum who care nothing about the Constitution, the nation, what's right or really anything other than their far left beliefs and goals which destroy all those things they care nothing about. Think Schumer, Pelosi, and to a fair degree Romney, Boehner and others of their ilk. Pretty much the vast majority of democrats since JFK and too many republicans as well.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The very liberal group on the far left of the spectrum who care nothing about the Constitution, the nation, what's right or really anything other than their far left beliefs and goals which destroy all those things they care nothing about. Think Schumer, Pelosi, and to a fair degree Romney, Boehner and others of their ilk. Pretty much the vast majority of democrats since JFK and too many republicans as well.
That's a broad brush. The so-called Squad has views that seem unamerican to me. I'm less concerned abut Democrats who position themselves more to the center and right.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That's a broad brush. The so-called Squad has views that seem unamerican to me. I'm less concerned abut Democrats who position themselves more to the center and right.
The entire Democrat party in the house protested the censure of adam Schiff by yelling over speaker McCarthy as he read off the vote.
Adam schiff thinks he won a award with the way he acted....he altered evidence and lied about having damning evidence on trump and then pushes not one but two impeachments.
Then you Eric swalwell who slept with a Chinese spy while being on the house intelligence committee.
And you think it's a broad range.....the entire Democrat party stinks of swamp.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The entire Democrat party in the house protested the censure of adam Schiff by yelling over speaker McCarthy as he read off the vote.
Adam schiff thinks he won a award with the way he acted....he altered evidence and lied about having damning evidence on trump and then pushes not one but two impeachments.
Then you Eric swalwell who slept with a Chinese spy while being on the house intelligence committee.
And you think it's a broad range.....the entire Democrat party stinks of swamp.
Can anyone name one moderate Dem in the whole House?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When you have a need to paint the whole wall except for the trim you use a wide brush because it is appropriate and correct for the job.