Blank spaces on iPhone again...what gives?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Here is what a post from billg27 looks like in the election thread. I told you guy this was a problem with iPhone but kept getting told it was a droid only app.

This is eo app NOT tapatalk.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352074952.957632.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352074952.957632.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 7

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Hossman and turtle

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352075218.223327.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352075218.223327.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 4
  • ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352075228.521307.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1352075228.521307.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 3

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Something has changed in the last couple of days with the pages. They are rendering slightly different even on the laptop with Firefox. Whatever they changed on Saturday they need to go back and unchange.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
EO app on iPhone with iOS6 still rendering forums correctly here, as is Firefox (16.02) on my MBP. Don't see any differences in styling or presentation over previous weeks on my end, other than the Like missing on the EO app.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
EO App on my I-Phone shows me there is a new post but when I open it it does not appear. I shut phone off to get updates to appear.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Something has changed in the last couple of days with the pages. They are rendering slightly different even on the laptop with Firefox. Whatever they changed on Saturday they need to go back and unchange.

Ken,

We haven't made any web page changes. It could have been a FF update - if you have it set to automatic.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My iPhone does that occasionally. I just hit "reply" then "cancel" and it brings up the post you were missing. I know it's weird, but it works!!

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Just now had it happen on my iPhone 4 (iOS6.01) for the first time. On a terribly slow connection, which may be the main culprit, as it happened once and I got distracted with something else and when I finally looked back it had loaded. Otherwise just went out and back and got it to load.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just now had it happen on my iPhone 4 (iOS6.01) for the first time. On a terribly slow connection, which may be the main culprit, as it happened once and I got distracted with something else and when I finally looked back it had loaded. Otherwise just went out and back and got it to load.

Same happens to me with a bad signal...sometimes even the app will shutdown....