Bipartisan WOW!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mrs. Layoutshooter and I took 2nd place in tonight SE Michigan Chili Cook Off. One of the impartial judges was a DU biologist. One was congresswoman Debbie Dingell, a flaming liberal Obama bum and the other was Dustin, field rep to Tea Party Rep Tim Whalberg! MORE proof that I am a "centerist"!! LOL!! (and we make REALLY good chili!)

I can't post the "name" of our chili in here because there are too many goobers who would be offended by it, their loss. I can tell you it had 10LBS, started off with 9LBS, of dead meat, half a bottle of Jim Beam Devil's cut, 5 bottles of beer, 1/2 bottle of wine and 56 peppers!

It was a really fun evening! The BEST part was all the young people who were there. About 1/3 of the crowd of 300, or so, were 25 years old, or younger with LOTS of "little kids", 10 or under. There is hope.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't post the "name" of our chili in here because there are too many goobers who would be offended by it, their loss.
Aw, go ahead, offend! Who really gives a rat's tushey, if some get offended by a name of chilli.