Biden's "testing" senario's

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
If you AGREE that obumer will take this country in a NEW direction, it's a given that our ENEMIES will HELP this "CUT AND RUN" attitude... I can see aligment's of IRAN- RUSSIA - CHINA all who are "wolves" watching LITTLE RED RIDING obumer...China will support Iran-ISRAEL while they move on Taiwan- and of course the NEW RUSSIA has already aliened with CHAVEZ- Hezbolla!! while we are sitting DUCKS with the OJ trail mentality!! We've been OUT-SMARTED by our ENEMIES web donations to obumer!!

update- AVS matching donation software at the obumer camp as been DISABLED! uhmm illegal DONATIONS UNTRACABLE TO OUR ENEMIES?

Last edited:

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Say what???? Did Art Bell tell you that?

your CNN EDUCATION is SHOWING!!
China is building a SUB BASE in IRAN - and sending a ENVOY to TIAWAN as you speak..(pizza/beer-run)
RUSSIA and IRAN have signed a N/gas contract= REVENUE! (USED To grow FLOWERS in the desert I'm SURE)!
and Chavez CNN's most favored loon - can't believe how many OSTRICHES live in US as the RUSSIAN FLEET heads to Ven..mean while - NOT ON CNN-biden /obumer ATTACKS a BLONDE newscaster over a couple of QUESTIONS..on CNN--.SARA'S A DIVA! and of course how EVIL she is wearing some clothes..

Last edited:

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I don't have cable.

good for you-- My blood pressure DROPS not watching TV!!
HEY LOOK- BUSH FINALLY KICKED SAND in SYRIA'S face!! All those AMERICA HATERS-This scenario could be the begining of ARMAGGEDON..Wonder who's side obumer will pick??

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Re: Biden's "testing" scenario's

North Korea threatens South Korea! Kim ILL's SON --Said they will DESTORY S. Korea!! obumer? who you going to back? Those reporters in the South are like Joe the PLUMBER/ Barbara WEST! EVIL! and of course those in the North are all in line with YOUR PARTY!! DON'T ASK!! AND donation city!!

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
public tv showed the TRIBAL AREA of PAKISTAN and these Taliban ARMIES who are American HATERS big time!They are looking to over throw the current GOV.T which is sitting on 8 nuclear weapons!! They were protesting America- yelling "anyone who supports AMERICA IS A TRAITOR"!! obumer what you going to do, when they attack Pakistan's capital??

A) call L.A. Times and hope that tape of you at the terrorist PLO farwell party is still there!
B) concede to Taiban and SING KU-BA-LA-- DEATH TO AMERICA!!
C) join them?? WAVE THAT WHITE FLAG!!
D) go to LA and join that freedom of speech PATRIOTS- hanging EFFIGY of SARAH? make sure DUMB SKINHEADS GET LIFE

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Naw, that twit Obama will just give 65 zillion of your tax dollars to the U.N. to handle it. Layoutshooter

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
RUSSIA training CUBAN pilots?? MAN what's next?? IRAN said NEW ATTACK BASE in the STRAIT of HORMUZ is READY to STOP OIL! obumer polls are MOTIVATING the WOLVES around the WORLD..