Best company (van)for south-east

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
Can somebody tell me wich company have more business in South-east?I live in Atlanta GA and I can not decide myself.....I have a cargo van.Thank you!!!!!!!!!:)

HoboOfTheHwy

Expert Expediter
I once put in my 2 cents worth,and said,Tristate.Although I had no reasoning,therefore Terry jumped all over me,claiming that all expedite companies are the same! Makes me wonder why he mentioned Nations? I wouldn't want to get paid every two weeks with them.That's just my opinion,though.I think most expedite companies,get to your neck of the woods.I could be wrong about this.Some companies do not get loads in or out of Florida.

The Only Easy Day,Was Yesterday - U.S. Navy Seals

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Hobo

I don't recall ever saying, or believing, that all expedite companies are the same, if I did, you take my comment out of context. I have no personal knowledge of the operating policies of Nations. I chose them because they devote a lot of time operating out of the GA and Carolina's, the area in which Zoli was interested.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I too would support Terry's recommendation, from what I've heard from Nations drivers and the rumour mill. They seem to excel in the Carolina's and GA.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I have run into a few people out there who drive for a company called "Specialty Services" or "Special Services" out of Charlotte. They seem to be happy . you might try them...

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
I'm going to chime in w/ my usual EGL, UPS, or Freightforce response here. I don't know if those companies are hiring in your area but my reasoning is you have the option of either being local or over the road w/ those companies. If things are slow w/ expedite (long runs) maybe ya can pick up a local run or two for that day.

Something to think about.

Good luck to ya,
Danny