Bentz Sleepers - Ft. Wayne

G

Does anyone know if their web site is done. I heard awhile back that they were finally getting a web page and would be up and running soon. I have looked for it and can't find a site for them.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>Does anyone know if their web site is done. I heard awhile
>back that they were finally getting a web page and would be
>up and running soon. I have looked for it and can't find a
>site for them.

http://www.bentzusa.com/

It is not active as of this date. Don`t know what the holdup is.Was supposed to be up some time in April.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It appears they are too busy building sleepers to build the website. They need to hire a consultant for about a week and have a killer website built and then they'd just have to find time to maintain it. I don't know but it seems the problem might be they are too busy to handle any more work a website might generate.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Dave Johnson

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
justdoit/kswish (why do people post the same topic in every forum they go to under different names.... ..oh yeah, it's because they burn their bridges...)

anyway... the site is.. http://www.bentzusa.com/ and it's still under construction, according to their front page. Will open April 2005????

:+

Dave

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
justdoit/kswish (why do people post the same topic in every forum they go to under different names.... ..oh yeah, it's because they burn their bridges...)

Probably takes a while to get an answer if any.
Another start up site that has a limited amount of viewers, and short of a few, the 5 or 6 that frequent there are the moderators.

Can't blame the viewers for returning after a short absence.
"The grass isn't always greener"
How many times have we heard that?

Just an observation

Davekc

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I like EO over other Expedited Web Sites, it's cleaner, more informative, and overall just a better site that offers more it seems. I think this site is a fine site.

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>>>"The grass isn't always greener"<<<

My experience has indicated the grass is the same color green. However, I have found who the operator of the lawn mower is, the amount of fertilizer being spread, and the intentional planting of crab grass are some factors I overlooked while grazing on the green grass on the “other side of the fence.”

Ironically, it didn’t seem to matter who pulled the most weeds. LOL

mcbride-
O/O-D unit-Team-6yrs
--What goes around comes around--
LEGAL NOTICE: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those held by the posting author and do not represent the views or opinions of Expediters Online.com, On Time Media, LLC, it's agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertisers or sponsors.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
>>>>"The grass isn't always greener"<<<
>
>My experience has indicated the grass is the same color
>green. However, I have found who the operator of the lawn
>mower is, the amount of fertilizer being spread, and the
>intentional planting of crab grass are some factors I
>overlooked while grazing on the green grass on the “other
>side of the fence.”
>
>Ironically, it didn’t seem to matter who pulled the most
>weeds. LOL

in all actuality,it's has nothing to do with who is operating the lawn mower or if fertilizer is or is not being applied.once the slugs invade the lawn,they must be dealt with quickly or they will destroy the entire lawn.DD.
x(

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>once the slugs invade the lawn,they must be dealt with quickly or >they will destroy the entire lawn

I could not agree more-

mcbride-
O/O-D unit-Team-6yrs
LEGAL NOTICE: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those held by the posting author and do not represent the views or opinions of Expediters Online.com, On Time Media, LLC, it's agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertisers or sponsors.

G

Ya know, it puzzles me that a simple question about Bentz Sleepers can turn into a put down party aimed at another site.

Does it really matter what Expediter Web Sites anybody frequents?
Some like one, some like others, what does it really matter.

Some people need to grow up and get over it.

I truely hope this doesn't get edited or deleted, I think we all can get along if we try.

I personally dont care for this site, or the other site being refered to, over the other. As far as I am concerned they both are good sites, both have their merits, and downfalls.

If it bothers some of the individuals on this site that I also go to another site, let me know and I will gladly stop using space here.

I have found that there are many more expediter web sites available and all have something to offer.

I hope y'all have a great day, and wish we could get along instead of throwing barbs at every opportunity.

justdoit/kswish

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
justdoit/kswish

You are very welcome to return and post here. I believe it was brought up because of your very vocal exit.

However, we all know emotions ran high during that time period, and many made comments, and found out, as McBride says, it still all depends on who's planting the crabgrass, and who's doing the gardening. :+

As far as I'm concerned, welcome back.

Dreamer

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Suprise,Surprise...Back to the BENTZ discussion (Anybody remember).

I was just in their shop for a AC problem. They had 3 men work on my truck for about 30 minutes. There was no charge even though the truck is out of warrenty.

There shop has never been busier. Probably accounts for lack of time to get the web site up and running.

I am glad they are taking care of the customer first.

simpleminded

Expert Expediter
we had to get our couch replaced and we ordered the couch and when we got there to pick it up, the one maintenence guy gave us screws for the windows so we could replace them. he was really helpful and from what i saw, the shop was well taken care of:)

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I wonder if they would sell the goucho/dinette? We would like to just purchase this one item. hmmm.

mcbride-
O/O-D unit-Team-6yrs

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
wonder if they would sell the goucho/dinette? We would like to just purchase this one item. hmmm.
mcbride-

I would think they would. If not or just want to comparable shop, ARI or ICT likely will sell them.
The other place would be Double Eagle.

Davekc