Band Playing at the Expedite Expo...Check Em Out They're Great

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A lot of good talent Joe... Carrie Underwood ,Bucky Covington ...at least they could carry a note... That singer there is .... Well not even karaoke talent

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A lot of good talent Joe... Carrie Underwood ,Bucky Covington ...at least they could carry a note... That singer there is .... Well not even karaoke talent

Did you listen to the videos?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I have heard of Underwood, not the other dude. "Good" is a matter of taste. It takes the test of time to determine whether they have "popular" talent or a talent that can span decades. Get back to me on some of them in say, 40 or 50 years, and then we can talk! :cool: Fads change.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have heard of Underwood, not the other dude. "Good" is a matter of taste. It takes the test of time to determine whether they have "popular" talent or a talent that can span decades. Get back to me on some of them in say, 40 or 50 years, and then we can talk! :cool: Fads change.

Yes they do... Some sound better with a 6 pick consumed too... lol

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Boy they suck big time....lol that lead singer wouldn't make the top 20 of American Idol.

Funny you should mention that...Cause actually back in 2009 im pretty sure he made the top 20 on American Idol, and this band recently got a huge record deal...So sorry bud but you have horrible taste in music or cant hear lol... :)

moose

Veteran Expediter
Wish them all the best, but normally not many show up to cheer the band late after a full day in the expo.
also,{Lawrance} the outdoor stage last year was not a good location like the indoor in previous years. just a thought. but it was good that the band played during another social event.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny you should mention that...Cause actually back in 2009 im pretty sure he made the top 20 on American Idol, and this band recently got a huge record deal...So sorry bud but you have horrible taste in music or cant hear lol... :)

I listened to that terrible start to Fried Chicken! He is terrible....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Moose - OVM,

The bands, stage locations and event times are generally selected and/or approved by the sponsoring company - who do their best to provide a nice evening of free entertainment to Expediters, attendees and exhibitors. But hey what do I know? :(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moose - OVM,

The bands, stage locations and event times are generally selected and/or approved by the sponsoring company - who do their best to provide a nice evening of free entertainment to Expediters, attendees and exhibitors. But hey what do I know? :(

Gee whiz....:(

Last edited:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought the sound out on the patio was way better than inside...No echos outside...Plus I liked the atmosphere outside better...And OVM LISTEN CLOSE Because these guys are on the verge of a huge record deal...That means a talent scout for a record label thought theyre good...AND that is a professional lol...;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Listen to me carefully... I don't give a rats arse!! They sound like crap to me.... A recording contract doesn't mean nada! I mean I dont like KISS either....