bad owner operator

Mdclove73

Not a Member
{Name deleted per the Code of Conduct rules} did not pay me, guy is a crook I want to know if anyone else has had problems with this guy he's no good do not work for him you will be sorry you did I want to do a big case against this guy if anyone has please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
{Name deleted per the Code of Conduct rules} did not pay me, guy is a crook I want to know if anyone else has had problems with this guy he's no good do not work for him you will be sorry you did I want to do a big case against this guy if anyone has please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you.
Couldn't read your whole post. I ran out of breath halfway through.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
I really wish there was some type of legal document that both parties of a business transaction could use to help reduce these issues. It could spell out who is responsible for what, how does one receive payment and at what frequency, and expectations for the work required. If only there was such a way to make that happen I bet there would be a lot less grammatically incorrect ranting in these forums and maybe even some happy owners and drivers.

What a shame that doesn't exist...

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I really wish there was some type of legal document that both parties of a business transaction could use to help reduce these issues. It could spell out who is responsible for what, how does one receive payment and at what frequency, and expectations for the work required. If only there was such a way to make that happen I bet there would be a lot less grammatically incorrect ranting in these forums and maybe even some happy owners and drivers.

I suppose it could work. What would we call it?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One third of the story here, I wonder what the other two are.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
I'd love to see an employee go into his boss's office and try out his freedom of speech. Would not turn out to good.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Wish more employees would show their freedom of speech at the end of their foot going in their bosses backside.....

This political correctness crap is gittin on my last nerve

Sent from my QMV7A using EO Forums mobile app

westmicher

Veteran Expediter

NO driver OR owner should ever contract without a written agreement. Unfortunately, such agreements are formed from hard lessons, so they are difficult to obtain for nothing. The agreement I use has EVERYTHING spelled out so we avoid these problems but I wouldn't give it away... it cost me thousands and now saves me huge grief, I'm sure!!!

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
There are people out there that call themselves owner/operators and have multiple units and hire people to drive them. a lot of them don't care whether they get home or not. my feelings towards this whole conversation is this.... an honest man is an honest man and a crook is a crook

Too bad there's not more honest people out there