Canada Back in Expediting/the story so far

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pouring rain at the J in Columbus all night.. over 7 inches on the ground at home and Hamilton way. looks like I really lucked out other than the couple streamers I drove thru by erie and Cleveland Friday night. hope I get a load soon today to beat the lake machine before it kicks in.. Monday generally sucks on the boards but I'm in one of best locations

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I've been in lawrenceburg TN since sat am tried to reposition for some huntsville area stuff but no luck. sure has been a weekend of weather changes let's see what win out tomorrow

Reactions: scottm4211

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one outta Cambridge to Davenport IA cinche 615 miler should get at least 475 mIles back into Ontario by sat pm pretty merry week 2000 miles possible ho ho ho
Was something today to El Paso but was too El Cheapo to El Scrooge meself
Then again if is something from Peoria again to Sk or AB at 1.25 usd I'm not religious

Reactions: artie

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was nothing materializing last week a couple Ontario to BC loads that we didn't win.. weren't gonna bid any less than 1.50 a mile Cdn
So on Friday night I haul Misissauga to Gallipolis just to squeeze in another 600us to 2016
Holding over here probably by Huntington at the pilot there's some automotive in the area hope for mon or tues exit