So far these are my loads..
CAMBRIDGE ON - ANKENY IA
MORTON IL - REGINA SK
REGINA SK - LEVIS QC
DRUMMONDVILLE QC - ESPAÑOLA ON
SUDBURY ON- PORT CARLING ON
GO HOME NIAGARA FALLS
CAMBRIDGE ON - CHATTANOOGA TN

Not too many dh so far Regina i waited from a thurs pm to mon night but i knew of load on fri morning. hope I boogie outta Chattanoogie soon

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
So from Chattanooga I ended up with nothing just not winning any bids I ended up having to go to Erlanger KY Friday to pick up for Tilbury ON but then got St.Thomas to Honda east liberty OH and a loaf out of there the next morning back to Alliston ON and now Mississauga to Eden Prairie MN for Friday Am. if I'm lucky there will be something this year out of Minnesota or Wisconsin on black Friday but I doubt

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved down to Rochester MN to start Monday.. there is a posted run out of Elkton SD to Halifax nova Scotia that I hope we get. not too much Canada bound expedites out of Twin cities lately
. might end up having to pick up in Cedar rapids or madison takin the first best thing

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was load out of Winona MN to Montreal Qc we got the ok for it I was 40 miles out no confirmation was sent I got to Winona and the client had bolted . I don't think this normal but :censoredsign: it ducks. now I'm posted in Winona
It's the damn holiday that messing things up some cheapskate carrier probably undercut us at laSt minute

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheapest so far was 1.34 the two biggies I got 1.58 and 1.57

Oh I get 77% but pay own insurance fuel and everything . the insurance sucks 5450 a year

Reactions: piper1

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cool....who do you get your insurance through. You can PM me if you don't want to say here.

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Runs are quoted so the driver makes at least 85 c loaded and 30 empty cdn and if u fall short on round trip they'll top u up but I've been getting over 1.10 with few dh miles a couple times. benefits of working on percentage u can get lucky. getting a run out of obscure area u got 2.25 a mile to go to.

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Eaton OH to Alliston auto parts happy with turnaround but if Nothin is booked 150 miles home for weekend to welland On

I've done some cash Uship loads in between runs and to pay me get home. my own insurance there is more options ☺

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
This was a decent week all things considered
Had to work availability around Friday am espar install down in Hamilton needed to be done now I'm winter proof wherever I'm sent
sets me back 1595cdn bur well worth it
My runs for the week
st thomas ont - Chicago IL
Good field IL - Watford onm
Cambridge on - milton on
Friday pm hamilton on - reynoldsburg oh
Now sitting in Columbus and dodging the snowfall to the north ggood spot to start Monday not contend with others and bad weather