Babe-a-licious

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I'm going to have to come down to Houston more often. The coffee counter girl at the Hook is stunning.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
I'm going to have to come down to Houston more often. The coffee counter girl at the Hook is stunning.

--

Isn't it strange, some of the most naturally beautiful people are found doing regular day to day jobs, yet Hollywood is teeming with those who require plastic surgery, airbrushing, photo retouching, lighting...and fashion magazines are chock full of heroin chic sickly looking stringy haired models whose bones probably clack when they walk. The REAL America is serving coffee. Not walking red carpets.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Isn't it strange, some of the most naturally beautiful people are found doing regular day to day jobs, yet Hollywood is teeming with those who require plastic surgery, airbrushing, photo retouching, lighting...and fashion magazines are chock full of heroin chic sickly looking stringy haired models whose bones probably clack when they walk. The REAL America is serving coffee. Not walking red carpets.

I'll second that. The best looking people are not in magazines, they're walking amongst us-- they very often are us.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
They very often are us? Surely you don't mean truck drivers. Truck drivers are, as a whole, a pretty funky looking bunch. :D

I know several REAL Americans who have had plastic surgery. I also know an actress, who is naturally stunning, who walks the red carpet now and again who's never had plastic surgery and likely never will. She thinks getting plastic surgery is like burning old photographs.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
We are indeed made to grow old. I am getting lines in my face. My hair is turning silver. That's what is supposed to happen. I won't be a slave to my hair nor try to convince others that I am younger than I really am by virtue of no gray hairs (eventually some other part gives one away: the neck, back of the hands, for example). This year I will be 50 and I am so glad of that. My brother, three sisters-in-law, maternal grandfather never lived to see 50.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
A friend of my son took a picture with his cell phone of a bank teller that he thought was exceptional. Problem was that he was wearing his company logo supplied shirt. The bank manager called the store manager trying to get him fired. :mad: When that failed he called the Corp. headquarters and pitched a fit, they ended up firing the kid. Hard to explain why he got fired to his wife I'm thinking. :rolleyes: (Must be against the law to take pictures in a bank :confused: )

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
kateupton.com :eek:

I'll second that!! Talk about stunning beauties!!!

On any given day, in any random mall, shopping center, what have you, you'll find people as beautiful or even better than what's fawned upon in the media.

Hmmm... I wonder if I have one of those "people of Walmart" e-mails today...

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Yes sir, She is a "Nice'in"

It occurred to me I should specify which one. I'm talking about the Hook in Baytown. This particular babe works days, has long, dark hair and a caboose that will make you weep.

--

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
A friend of mine was a guard at a university. His wife worked there, too. One day, he sees his wife on campus and whistles at her. Some student reported him for sexual harassment and he had some 'splainin' to do. He successfully fought a sexual harassment charge on his record and the sensitivity classes, but it took some doing.

--

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It occurred to me I should specify which one. I'm talking about the Hook in Baytown. This particular babe works days, has long, dark hair and a caboose that will make you weep.

--

Nope, must not have been that one. This one had NO Weeping Caboose-lol I tend to stay away from those....

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Nope, must not have been that one. This one had NO Weeping Caboose-lol I tend to stay away from those....

I mean a caboose that well make you weep from its awesomeness. And not a big J-Lo ghetto booty, either. This one was positively Anistonian in quality.

--

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Well, at least she isn't trying to be something she's not...like 28. Bless her for being secure in who she is and not trying to hang on to that fleeting youth which runs screaming away from us as fast as it can.

jeffman164

Seasoned Expediter
It's ok , your'e still my little pumpkin rind from Hell !! I meen what I meant to say is my little sweet SCHMOOGUMS !!!

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Number one reason for expediting. A girlfwien in every big city. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums