Awesome Web site to post your BCO Truck

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I just found BCOsite.com and what I like is that we can post pictures and also what all extras we have on our truck that is not listed with Landstar.

I talked to the owner of the Website and he is an agent in Florida and has updated the web site so that you can add any straight truck of cargo van and all of your qualifications.

What I like is that any agent can quickly see what kind of truck and driver they will be sending to their customer. We can also send agents a link to our page so they can see what all we are qualified to do.

The site is free and only open to Landstar BCO's that can be verified.

I enjoyed looking through the pages and reading about the drivers who have posted pictures of their truck and their equipment. There are some pretty interesting drivers on there.

Reactions: deadhead and Greg

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
Roamin I hope to see a lot more expediters out there!
I tried to sign on I got my email address in I never got the Email for the pass word.Now i'm lock out out.I only have one email address and I used that one.I was hoping it was in my junk mail,but to no avail.I feel like the blonde putting oil on the engine.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
deadhead send a message to this mail and include your phone number. He will get back to you ASAP and will help you to get this fixed. BCOsite Sales <[email protected]>

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
When registering you have to use your truck number and at least one picture of your truck. The Truck number will be verified.