August. Where you at,

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Last year Wisconsin beat LSU in a bowl game, Michigan State beat Baylor in a bowl game and Ohio State beat Alabama in the playoffs and went on to win the national championship. So I don't think the big 10 is anyone's "junior league" at this point.
Sorry, Wisconsin beat Auburn not LSU. Rutgers and Penn State also won there bowl games. By the way the SEC west (the cream of the crop) was 2 and 5 in there bowl games last year. The SEC was 7 and 5 overall.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was supposed to have a load that delivered there Sunday morning, but when I showed up at the Estes terminal in west middlesex pa, they could not find the freight, said they don't think it ever left Indianapolis.
Geeezzzzz! That's a bummer.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You're really good! Did you take classes or are you self taught?
It's 100% genetic (brain) JuJuBeans and thanks for asking! I Credit 2 people, and so can't waste it. Bought my first set of oils, brushes, French easel February of 2001. Learned by painting, reading, researching, more painting, looking online and in my local Art museums.
Mom, the most creative, "I CAN DO THIS" woman, sadly passed in 2000. She could make, create, paint, build, sew...her dream was to be a Fashion Designer. She was the Best Mom.
Dad, (passed 2006) a Tool n Die guy, (no college degree) became Plant Manager for Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Corp. (about every 6 yrs. we moved to bring Production up @ next Plant-Kaiser went Bankrupt around 1984). He liked to putz with Woodworking and a General Fix it Man (plumbing/electrical) around the House...VERY Driven. Two of the most friendly, fun, spontaneous, hard-working, good people you could meet!
"I miss them" is an understatement.
If they knew what I was doing, they wouldn't be surprised, friends say, but would try to talk me out of it for Safety concerns. I would change their minds and put them at ease. 5 years now and I'm still on this side of the dirt. Nobody telling me I'm taking jobs away from men or that I could double my money in the truck lot is gonna keep me from taking care of myself and enjoy driving.
BTW....They're out under the San Francisco Bay Bridge (their fav) with Robin Williams.
August 11, 1951 Married...Had no money, she designed and hand sewed her own Wedding Dress!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: jujubeans

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's 100% genetic (brain) JuJuBeans and thanks for asking! I Credit 2 people, and so can't waste it. Bought my first set of oils, brushes, French easel February of 2001. Learned by painting, reading, researching, more painting, looking online and in my local Art museums.
Mom, the most creative, "I CAN DO THIS" woman, sadly passed in 2000. She could make, create, paint, build, sew...her dream was to be a Fashion Designer. She was the Best Mom.
Dad, (passed 2006) a Tool n Die guy, (no college degree) became Plant Manager for Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Corp. (about every 6 yrs. we moved to bring Production up @ next Plant-Kaiser went Bankrupt around 1984). He liked to putz with Woodworking and a General Fix it Man (plumbing/electrical) around the House...VERY Driven. Two of the most friendly, fun, spontaneous, hard-working, good people you could meet!
"I miss them" is an understatement.
If they knew what I was doing, they wouldn't be surprised, friends say, but would try to talk me out of it for Safety concerns. I would change their minds and put them at ease. 5 years now and I'm still on this side of the dirt. Nobody telling me I'm taking jobs away from men or that I could double my money in the truck lot is gonna keep me from taking care of myself and enjoy driving.
BTW....They're out under the San Francisco Bay Bridge (their fav) with Robin Williams.
August 11, 1951 Married...Had no money, she designed and hand sewed her own Wedding Dress!

How cool is that? You had wonderful parents! I can see how you turned out so great! and keep up the painting..you're really great! :)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Last year Wisconsin beat LSU in a bowl game, Michigan State beat Baylor in a bowl game and Ohio State beat Alabama in the playoffs and went on to win the national championship. So I don't think the big 10 is anyone's "junior league" at this point.

In the spirit of tomorrow night's debate, it is my position that all my statements are correct, whether true or not. Furthermore, if you are going to use actual facts I don't see how we can continue this debate!!

Reactions: paulnstef39

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Seriously, the Big 10 may have awakened but last year hardly negates the SEC dominance of the last decade. I too am an OSU fan, but, it did take an SEC coach to lead them to victory.

We shall see how this conversation develops over the coming months

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually he was a mac coach in Bowling Green OH before he was an sec coach.

Everything runs in cycles. Other confer add nces are catching up.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager