August. Where you at,

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
****, your going to stay there that long lol.
To answer your question... I don't know.
Are you 100% positive you'll stay with the same company 2 or maybe 10 more years?
Does any Driver truly know how long they'll stay with the company they drive for? Or said company doesn't let em go?
We all have different financial responsibilities and challenges, quality of life needs.
I could be diagnosed with MS, unable to drive or even die tomorrow. Don't know. Find a whole different type of job. Or decide an offer by another Trucking Company is a better fit for me. I DO know I would be wise to work at least until I turn 65.
Don't honestly have anything set in stone, don't know anyone who can say that.
If I am satisfied in my present job, yes, I'll stay another month or year or five.

Last edited:
Reactions: fastman_1

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To answer your question... I don't know.
Are you 100% positive you'll stay with the same company 2 or maybe 10 more years?
Does any Driver truly know how long they'll stay with the company they drive for? Or said company doesn't let em go?
We all have different financial responsibilities and challenges, quality of life needs.
I could die tomorrow. Find a whole different type of job. Or decide an offer by another Trucking Company is a better fit for me. I DO know I would be wise to work at least until I turn 65.
Don't honestly have anything set in stone, don't know anyone who can say that.
If I am satisfied in my present job, yes, I'll stay another month or year or five.
Good Answer!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I NEED ADVICE:

Canada - is it best to spend US money, convert to Canadian or use credit cards?

Somebody said that Verizon will kill me getting calls & texts while there?

Once you go in, how common is it to get a quick load back out??

Finally, for OVM, I don't speak Canadian, will they understand me and I them?? Eh!
11742948_912692432141583_4577865385354238148_n.png

...................:p

Reactions: vandriver2