August locations & Alien invasions

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I was at the big fair in Royal Oak and it POURED for two hours. Found shelter under the little ten by ten cocktail stand tent. The very nice staff took me in and have me shelter. I of course try to help balance the lost sales due to the rain. :)

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Battle Creek tyring to get one picked up. Its a Tuesday AM delivery in GA, so I might get to swing by the house for a few hours.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Got some bad news from the doctor this past week. After some very agonizing tests, it seems they have found blood in my alcohol system. The doc ordered another round of drinks and says I should be ok by Tuesday. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got some bad news from the doctor this past week. After some very agonizing tests, it seems they have found blood in my alcohol system. The doc ordered another round of drinks and says I should be ok by Tuesday. :D

I'm so sorry to hear that, though that does seem to be going around. Just fallow Dr.s orders 12oz at a time, and will all hope you have a speedy recovery

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Chicken beer drink butt alone...? nO IT DID'NT

Attachments

• Photo08311716.jpg
    Photo08311716.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Seems like I'm going to use the weekend to shake up the etch-a-sketch and try to start over from scratch.

eb

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Long night and morning in two different emergency rooms. Looks like the wife needs to have a little "warranty work" from her surgery 2 months ago. :(