August locations & Alien invasions

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice week especially for a short one. Clocking out for a little r&r. Yea messed up when scheduled it forgot about labor day being next weekend.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Truck is fixed and I'm back in service. Hopefully I can salvage this week and make a little money.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Truck is fixed and I'm back in service. Hopefully I can salvage this week and make a little money.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

Same here, 2 new steers with new bearings and an alignment. Ready to roll in Tn.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hello from Whistler. Beautiful place to have insurance meetings but man was it a bit of a bear getting here. Place is kind of crazy though. They are doing the Ironman competition here on Sunday. Those guys are insane.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hello from Whistler. Beautiful place to have insurance meetings but man was it a bit of a bear getting here. Place is kind of crazy though. They are doing the Ironman competition here on Sunday. Those guys are insane.

What are the other two guys doing??

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ohhhh. They get like 2500 people from all over the world that come on for this thing. It is a big deal. The town is way bigger than I had imagined. 18 resort hotels and a huge village. They hosted the Winter Olympics in 2010 so I am sure that is where a lot of this came from.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ohhhh. They get like 2500 people from all over the world that come on for this thing. It is a big deal. The town is way bigger than I had imagined. 18 resort hotels and a huge village. They hosted the Winter Olympics in 2010 so I am sure that is where a lot of this came from.

Umm....please convey my apologies to the local officials. Who knew??

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app