August locations & Alien invasions

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2500 lbs of Krispy Kreme Doughnut mix heading from Winston-Salem to............ #$#$%&%#@,
Grand Prairie, TX. I'll show Y'all how to get out of Texas.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
2500 lbs of Krispy Kreme Doughnut mix heading from Winston-Salem to............ #$#$%&%#@,
Grand Prairie, TX. I'll show Y'all how to get out of Texas.

We have our first sprinter owner operator to come by the Load One booth at GATS!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Burned the midnight oil out of knoxville to Anderson SC. Was hoping not to see SC again so soon haha,
---Saw a scary sight, say it isn't so- A penske cube powered by a a a Sprinter :eek:
---Also, maybe worse, I saw the the 2014 Ram ProMaster. I didn't think it was possible to look more ugly in person :rolleyes:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where did you see the Dodge? Testing or production model? (I drive an 06 sprinter. Looks aren't an issue)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With or without a load?

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

LOl- I've gotten very good loads out of Dallas before. However, with folks sitting there 5 to 8 days these past few weeks. I left Texas without a load, as I have done most times there. Much better to spend a little on fuel and have a chance to earn 8 to 10 X's that just a few hundred miles away. Never said I would leave Texas with a Load.... Just "I will show Y'all how to get out of Texas."