August locations & Alien invasions

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Yes...I actually spent a buck on that too....wouldn't want to ruffle up you guys soft backsides.....LOL

Thank you!! Skin cell retention has suddenly become a very important endeavor in my anti-aging regimen.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Yes...I actually spent a buck on that too....wouldn't want to ruffle up you guys soft backsides.....LOL
ken i got a basket full of laundry here i like my t/shirts folded a special way socks folded inside each other and my other items rolled up fits in draw better .. only use tide ok a downy paper dryer sheets for your great effort will get you a nice meal at isis ok :)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
day 2 in dallas tx but not concerned as yet i know the great guys are working on it .. in dispatch well i hope so :) uuuuummm now where would i like to go uuumm florida sunny beaches , uuumm yes that ok & a good looking sheila there lol .. or michigan ohio kansas city what about the city of angels might not be good for a solo but hey i can handle anything never know a hollywood scout might see me & i would be on the silver screen .. just a reminder guys & gals the GATS are on this weekend in dallas ( dallas truck show ) brian & senior is going to be there & maybe :) wombat in the lower parking area but still a long time before that sure i will be hauling long before that well i hope HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE !!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning, Yawn. Had a nice trip down to Columbia, SC. 6 months ago I spent the better part of a week waiting for a load there, so I was a little reluctant to stay long. But 6 hours later, got a load up to Knoxville area :) Rain, rain and more rain from pick up to end. Driving over flooded streets just made it extra special, Oh what fun :rolleyes:

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I hear there's a sprinter xpo at the yard...you buying the pizza John?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app