August locations & Alien invasions

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Just out of curiosity, why Canada? Can't be a lot going on in Whistler ....

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok & you thought i disappeared then all of a sudden like a flash the WOMBAT show,s up on forum .. ye ha ..... talking about ye ha yippie . currently sitting here in wonderful texas Actually Dallas & the week of the GATS guess if i do not get a load out of here i could polish my cowboy boots dust of my ten gallon hat & go & help the guys in the booth aussie style sure know this i will have a great line up wanting to join the BEST COMPANY out here on the road .. then show john & the rest the best little country bar with great texas filly,s & lonestar beer .......................... i know i mention before how i do not like most of the beers in the usa i LOVE THE COUNTRY it just the weak beer but this LONESTAR BEER is like my aussie stuff if you never try it please do it is a great beer .. but will see if i get out of here DALLAS before the show starts or if i will be spit & polishing my boots dusting off my ten gallon hat cowboy aussie style.jpg

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
or i could really pull out the best shirt & cowboy boots & my ten gallon hat ye ha yippie what you reckon guys ??

hawian wombat.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Whew running things from my back up porcelain command center today. Got me a touch of the stomach flu apparently.