August Location

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Albertsville Al. Delivered to a chicken plant last night then drove far enough away so we couldn't smell it! I hate chicken plants as much as the smell from cattle farms.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Albertsville Al. Delivered to a chicken plant last night then drove far enough away so we couldn't smell it! I hate chicken plants as much as the smell from cattle farms.

Dropped off in Guyman, OK two summers ago, that town is nothing but hog plants. The smell is unbearable, even being a little tired I had to get out of that town. It wasn't the farm smell of the Hogs, it was the processing of them.

After spending a few days at our friends house in St. Augustine, FL we snagged us a load from Jax to Roanoke, VA. Got predispatched on one from Blacksburg, VA to Indi witha monday drop. Now we are sitting at a friends house in Sugar Tree Ridge, OH. We'll push off tomorrow and head towards Indi.

Ya'll have a good one.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Petro in Bordentown. Been a very busy last 2.5 months for us, and we are delighted to have a weekend with no run. Caught up on sleep; the Puerto Rican and I GI'd the truck.

Picked up an Idlebuster from another EO member's home near Dallas yesterday, and am going to spend today trying to figure out how to mount and install it and the roof air unit.

Thanks, EO......again.

Love this site, and our profession.

AJ

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
loved the st. augstine lighthouse (all 219 step of it ) dh out of the flying j when the hvy rain backed up all the showers and bathrooms. went up to brunswick,ga(got bored) then to atlanta,ga now in a super 8 with AC!

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
home to work on the vehicle. vent, vent cover. gotta move the batteries. maybe wash and wax also. just go crazy ya know?

dieselwrench

Seasoned Expediter
Home, Mulliken Mi. a little cow town [with no cows] just west of Lansing. Picked up a load in Greenville this afternoon home for family rebelion tomorrow then deliver to kokomo Monday am. Good start for week and a good sitting location for next load.

cruzer

Not a Member
At home and cruzing my heart out all weekend long. Fresh plugs cleaned the carbs and man is she purring!

moose

Veteran Expediter
Pilot ,I-20 x 165 in A.L ,
Look for the truck with the little Moose in the windshield...
4 a morning Del. just East of Atlanta ,
129 mil. to go.
it take the Coffee about 35 Mil. to cool down for first zip,
then it take about 83 mil. to finish the cup ,
I should be awake when i get to my first drop...

Last edited:

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Back to the grind, I have to make a pick up at noon going to Del Rio, for Wednesday.

ok probibly much more warmish at the river than here.by the gods texas is just so hot then after that it gets hotter ..kinda like robin williams weather forcast in good morring veitnam ... It's hot, **** hot!

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
Had to do a recovery last night so now we are at the pilot in Ft.Worth I-35W it's warmish here.

WARMISH

Understatement of the year. I'm parked 2 rows over and saw you pull in yesterday...when it was 105 degrees. One hundred five degrees.
I've been here since Wednesday, moved to front row so my shoes wouldn't melt when I walked inside to the restrooms. :)