August Chit Chat

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was home for the weekend. Week starting out great. Had a good paying load to KY Monday afternoon. Then a great paying load this morning, followed by a very good rate on my 3rd load this week. Hope this roll continues until Labor Day weekend, which I plan to be home for. Sitting at the TA in Seymour IN now.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was home for the weekend. Week starting out great. Had a good paying load to KY Monday afternoon. Then a great paying load this morning, followed by a very good rate on my 3rd load this week. Hope this roll continues until Labor Day weekend, which I plan to be home for. Sitting at the TA in Seymour IN now.
Really? that crappy, not a level parking spot on the joint when there is a perfectly good Walmart just down the road?.....LOL

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really? that crappy, not a level parking spot on the joint when there is a perfectly good Walmart just down the road?.....LOL
Well it didn't last long anyway. Was there less then 15 minutes when I got the BOOKED message. Number 4 since yesterday, now sitting in the TA in Wapakoneta, OH. Well over halfway toward my weekly goal!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Up and on 2nd coffee....Murray my phone put you on mute again!!! LOL bet Sally sometimes wishes...hehehe from the movie "Click"......then it added letters to my password again.....gee whiz.....can't wait to get home and try the last effort dump and reload......But there is another Apple update due next month that could fix everything then as well.....

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Up and on 2nd coffee....Murray my phone put you on mute again!!! LOL bet Sally sometimes wishes...hehehe from the movie "Click"......then it added letters to my password again.....gee whiz.....can't wait to get home and try the last effort dump and reload......But there is another Apple update due next month that could fix everything then as well.....

That phone is possessed!!