Auguasted Loads & Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Truly fortunate that my Expediting career and move to a 55+ community happened at the same time. $120 HMO fee covers both lawn mowing and snow removal. Plus pool, clubhouse, etc. The only downside is being surrounded by old people. That and rules and rules about reading the rules.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
...FB_IMG_1566610624939.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped the mover off for service. A week out for repair, maybe sooner.

Last night I started to think maybe I did replace the pull cord last time. Pulled out the manual, it was no help.
Couldn't find any useful information on the net on how to gain access. If I did do it last, I have no clue how I did it :(
I do remember I made the cord too short last time, and it still was when it broke, so I really think somehow I did it.

Either way, I didn't do that great of a job, so let someone else do it :rolleyes:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This Monday (two days ago): SC to Michigan, then yesterday and today, MI to SD. Now in Rapid City.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Thence on to Ely, NV and a weekender from Idaho to the Minneapolis area. Now at the Pilot in Inver Grove. Boy I hope Moot has a good roof and a dry basement, cos it’s raining to beat the band here

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yup, not happy about that at all! :mad:
I had to drop it a few months back just to save some money, now being forced, it makes a hard decision a little easier ;)
What are you guys talking about?
Check your email ;)
Got mine signed up for last week before leaving home . Original email wouldn't let me fill out correctly.
Angie had to resend it and I had to persuade my phone to let me sign it. I always had it till I signed on at L 1 then it let me Option out . So no biggy, I am on the Retirement Exit ramp anyways..

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I was at all busy I doubt I would care, but considering how slow/cheap it is right now the message is pretty tone deaf, and the rate quoted is ridiculous. That exit ramp may get a bit crowded ntime!

You got a rate quoted? I hope it didn't go up more then I last paid. I might have to do some expediting of my own :JC-hysterical:

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You got a rate quoted? I hope it didn't go up more then I last paid. I might have to do some expediting of my own :JC-hysterical:

Thought I just got a call back on a bid load. Nope, Load 1 call to make sure I got the email and signed up :rolleyes:
Same rate as before.

Reactions: ntimevan