Atbs

Detmike208

Seasoned Expediter
I AM CURRENTLY A CLIENT OF atbs TO WHOM I SUBMIT ALL MY RECEIPTS AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH. I'M REALLY UNHAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE AND WOULD LIKE TO EMPLOY ANOTHER ACCOUNTANT. I AM CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING MY RECEIPTS BACK FROM THEM HOWEVER AS I DON'T HAVE COPIES. CAN YOU SUGGEST ANY ACCOUNTANTS TAKING NEW CLIENTS? tHANK YOU

moose

Veteran Expediter
ATBS will mail your receipt back to your home address as you terminate your contract with them , or by the end of tax year.
you can use those receipt for next year tax preparation.
if all they Did is accounting , and Did not file your taxes yet , then you need to see if they will return some of your money back .

serch EO for tax preperation sevices ,
at any case see that your accountant understand and service the Expedite market.

Moose.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I would call ATBS to find out about your receipts as you should have an envelope to send them in at the end of each month. We only had them for one year but they did at the end of year send back all of our receipts.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
I used PBS bookeeping last year, and was happy with their service. They didn't require I send in any reciepts. They have a form that you fill in the totals for them, and send that to them. That's one thing I liked was not sending in the reciepts. I saved them of course, but it just made less paperwork. They are in Nebraska.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I use John Turner. You can go to the The Trucker's Accountant website for info as well as catching him on Dave Nemo's program on Wed. mornings. He has a program where you scan your receipts and email them so you never let go of the receipt. If you sign up for it and pay the first 6 months in advance he even gives you the scanner at no extra charge. Good luck.

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Atbs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM CURRENTLY A CLIENT OF atbs TO WHOM I SUBMIT ALL MY RECEIPTS AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH. I'M REALLY UNHAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE AND WOULD LIKE TO EMPLOY ANOTHER ACCOUNTANT. I AM CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING MY RECEIPTS BACK FROM THEM HOWEVER AS I DON'T HAVE COPIES. CAN YOU SUGGEST ANY ACCOUNTANTS TAKING NEW CLIENTS? tHANK YOU

hi Mike,

I have had a lot of drivers switch over to me to do there Accounting and Tax Preparation, and I was a former O/O and Company Driver. I am also accepting New Clients.

The last Friday and Saturday of July each year, you can see me at the Expeditors Expo as a vendor and pick up any information that you would needed. Plus as you can see I will try and answer any questions that you might have on this forum.

You will recieve all the proper deductions that are allowable. I do not keep your receipts when you send in your information, I scan them into my computer and then they are backed up in your file, and on a flash drive or external hard drive just incase of a computer crash. and they are kept for you, if you are audited. All you would have to do is Call Me Immediately if a letter is received and let me know what is needed. in 10 years I have only had 3 audits.

Depending on your Individual Business Entity, you are charged according to the type of vehicle you own.

Accounting and Bookkeeping, Income Tax fees you can find on my website at
From $75.00 to 125.00 per month weather an Individual or Corporation.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask

Franklin Katz, ATP, PA, CPB
Franks Tax & Business Service
120 York Rd
Kings Mountain, NC 28086-3151
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934

This email (including any attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION protected by federal and/or state law and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) designated as recipient(s). The information contained within this email should not be construed as tax advice. If you are not an intended recipient of the email, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by phone at (704) 739-4039 or by email at [email][email protected][/email] and then permanently delete the original and any copy of this email (including any attachments) and destroy any printout thereof.

Last edited: