Asian carp update

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
62% of the world's Muslims live in Asia. One could infer that many of these Asian carp are also Muslim. Oh crap, Muslim carp!

ChristianFish.jpg

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
As a boy growing up along the Tennesse River , there are some folks in the south that will catch Carp all day long and love it. Now u can figure out who that might be.:D

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
As a boy growing up along the Tennesse River , there are some folks in the south that will catch Carp all day long and love it. Now u can figure out who that might be.:D

Ive had carp twice (not asian) each time just a taste and not a meal. 1 was ok and the other was just plain nasty. I think if I had a clue on how to process,clean and prepare em I would target them and try it. After all its bout stocking the freezer.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ive had carp twice (not asian) each time just a taste and not a meal. 1 was ok and the other was just plain nasty. I think if I had a clue on how to process,clean and prepare em I would target them and try it. After all its bout stocking the freezer.

Clean'em very well, remove all skin, place in large bowel with water and salt. This will draw out most of the nasty. Pressure cook them and place in jars, bones and all. Don't taste like chicken but kinda taste like that pink stuff in cans lol.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Clean'em very well, remove all skin, place in large bowel with water and salt. This will draw out most of the nasty. Pressure cook them and place in jars, bones and all. Don't taste like chicken but kinda taste like that pink stuff in cans lol.

I don't think I'd wanna eat em if you put them in a "bowel"

maybe a bowl....:p

Izzat a southern boys way of saying up yers? *LOL*

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
As an aside to my previous comment, though I am leary of them, I must admit those asians know their way around a massage parlor....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope...I'm the original spell checker!:D

Well it didn't need to be checked. If you lQQk at your keys you would've seen that the W and E keys are right beside each other and you should've known that fat fingers some time hits those keys at oncew. <--the w is a joke, no need to spell check it.