Arizona Govenor Issues order to deny young Illegals Driver License and other benefits

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Re: Arizona Govenor Issues order to deny young Illegals Driver License and other bene

I thought we had a Department of Defence? Oh yes, I forgot. They are protecting other countries and leaving the US to the UN... I am so glad this is an election year. As if things will change as long as there is a democrat or republican in office... Heaven help us!!!!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Re: Arizona Govenor Issues order to deny young Illegals Driver License and other bene

Nebraska joins Arizona in denying benefits to young illegals that signup for the fed deffered action program

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nebraska joins Arizona in denying benefits to young illegals that signup for the fed deffered action program

LOL...you know guys it has ALWAYS been this way....IF I had of gotten a green card only like these people I wouldn't have been able to get a US drivers license either....I don't see what all the fuss is about.....the only difference is they are in the country as opposed to the ones that say commute across the border everyday to work here....you guys are getting your shorts in a knot over some media hype...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

LOL...you know guys it has ALWAYS been this way....IF I had of gotten a green card only like these people I wouldn't have been able to get a US drivers license either....I don't see what all the fuss is about.....the only difference is they are in the country as opposed to the ones that say commute across the border everyday to work here....you guys are getting your shorts in a knot over some media hype...

There are lots of illegals with a "legal" drivers license. There are illegals getting loans. Your problem is you did it legal so you are going to end up at the end of the line.