Are you a real football fan?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I was listening to WSB in Atlanta this morning and heard something that is just unbelievable.

The intelligence of people has been spiraling down to the point that thinking is no longer needed.

It seems that the dogs that have been removed from Vick’s farm are all going to be rehabilitated except one and then released for adoption. There are some animal experts who say that all the dogs except one have never bitten a person, can be rehabilitated and would make good pets.

So I think that the dogs would be a hot item for Vick fans or even better yet for the real true football fan who has bought all kinds of stuff like helmets for $30,000 instead of saving for the kids college tuition. They can play with you children, or even take them out to the game with you and don’t worry if that idiot sitting in your seat, just used the dog.

Well all kidding aside, it is amazing that we have come to the point that we look at these dogs as victims and the stupidity prevails. I am an animal lover but living in an area that has to deal with dog fighting just over the border (it is not a southern thing, Detroit was the dog fighting capital of the world for years long in the past and has come back strong now) and watching the cops shoot pit bulls chasing kids or shooting the pit bull that was a family pet, I feel that every one of these dogs can not truly be rehabilitated and should be destroyed. Whose fault would it be if they were sold off and one or two of them tear apart some kid or used in dog fighting because they were Vick’s dogs?

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I can see the E Bay add now. A true collectors item. Own your very own Michael Vick dog born and bred to kill other dogs and maybe humans.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
HOW C A N you even ask that?

If you know anything about the TORTURE, spilled tears, wipped away Beer, last second field goals against and missed, dropped passes, fumbles, missed tackles, lousey coaching, terrible draft picks, even the OWNERS are as good as running a football franchise as an Auto company, Two new Stadiums and they still cannot put forth a decent team.

AND YOU ASK ME THIS? Does it sound like I am a football fan. Now guess what team my legent leans to? Is it any wonder why I had to move and start one from SCRATCH?

I am still waiting for that SUPERBOWL appearance, heck I might be one of a small group of people who may never even see there team win a Super Bowl let alone just APPEAR in one. And no I am not speaking of the Cubs, thats Baseball.