April @ Team Load One

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Today was a good race for sure. Got done taking a shower and getting ready for bed. Got to get a goodnight sleep tonight for that million dollar run tomorrow, I hope. Lol

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
To clarify Turtle's very valid question. After deep consultation with a blue ribbon committee....the turn down "reset" threshold is based on all miles.
Or not.
.59 per mile or less would be a non reset turn down.
".59 per mile or less" meaning... A Ballpark Figure, In the Neighborhood Of, In the Vicinity Of, Almost Generally, Roughly, Relatively, Olé!

96 DH + 294 Loaded Miles = 390 "all miles"
Total revenue to the truck: $226.00
$226 / 390 miles = 57.95 cents per mile all miles.

Got a Turndown.
Ok let's do this...pretend it never got sent out. You guys do the same as what you are doing. Nothing changed and you just won't get your hours reset sometimes when you turn down a load!
Thumbs up.png Got it.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Or not.

".59 per mile or less" meaning... A Ballpark Figure, In the Neighborhood Of, In the Vicinity Of, Almost Generally, Roughly, Relatively, Olé!

96 DH + 294 Loaded Miles = 390 "all miles"
Total revenue to the truck: $226.00
$226 / 390 miles = 57.95 cents per mile all miles.

Got a Turndown.
View attachment 13722 Got it.

Did they log a turn down or do a reset? If they did a reset you should contact the manager.

Reactions: Turtle

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Looks like they logged the turn down but your hours were NOT reset as per policy.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Got another load shortly thereafter, so I really don't know if they reset or not.

It was interesting how it was presented. Wasn't like it was really and truly being offered. It was more like (paraphrasing), "This is a really crappy load, especially with that much deadhead to go get it, but I was just calling to see if maybe you were interested in it. <shrug>" :D

Happy Birthday, John. :t3301:

The thread on it should be auto-created in an hour or two. ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well good morning gang. I survived a night that no man will ever be prepared for or should live for. Due to a medical issue with one of our drivers that Greta is close too.....I had to take my 15 year old daughter to the Justin Bieber concert last night........

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well good morning gang. I survived a night that no man will ever be prepared for or should live for. Due to a medical issue with one of our drivers that Greta is close too.....I had to take my 15 year old daughter to the Justin Bieber concert last night........

What a great Dad!