April Showers , Locations & More

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You obviously took azz- kissing lessons from OVM to be consistently loaded like you do while others sit.
Lol ...and you are making Accusations based on What ..? The Amount of Offers/Loads that are presented to you.? Load 1 has over 100 sprinter Vans leased on . Do you Honestly think that the Dispatchers sort through Who's Who in the Van division and Only Award loads to certain drivers.. Lol .
Here is an Idea call up Mike Jr. or better yet call up John Elliott and ask them about your (or Mine , as if its really your business) load concerns on "Possible " Favoritism.. I am Sure they will Gladly straighten out your concerns ..

...$$$$

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think if you’re happy doing what you’re doing, then things work out. Whereas, if you prefer to be doing something else, then the situation will never be good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Lol ...and you are making Accusations based on What ..? The Amount of Offers/Loads that are presented to you.? Load 1 has over 100 sprinter Vans leased on . Do you Honestly think that the Dispatchers sort through Who's Who in the Van division and Only Award loads to certain drivers.. Lol .
Here is an Idea call up Mike Jr. or better yet call up John Elliott and ask them about your (or Mine , as if its really your business) load concerns on "Possible " Favoritism.. I am Sure they will Gladly straighten out your concerns ..

...$$$$
Must be your sunny disposition, that's it I'll bet!

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Must be your sunny disposition, that's it I'll bet!

Lol , I am so Callused over from the Rate Talk , the Miles Talk and cheap shots . It's been going on since June 2010 when I Leased onto Bolt Express , then Feb 2015 when I Leased onto Active Aero / RRE and now with Load 1 . I am just surprised they forget the Chef Dennis days of Bickering back and forth on the Load 1 forum .

...$$$$

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol , I am so Callused over from the Rate Talk , the Miles Talk and cheap shots . It's been going on since June 2010 when I Leased onto Bolt Express , then Feb 2015 when I Leased onto Active Aero / RRE and now with Load 1 . I am just surprised they forget the Chef Dennis days of Bickering back and forth on the Load 1 forum .

...$$$$
Any chatter is better than no chatter, which seems to be the case lately.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
If that's the case, I also need a new carrier. My numbers are pathetic :vomit:
Knot too good here by the bay in Cali. Even magic knot working! Down to wishing for luck. Things are going cheap and while some people are confused over this, we don't do cheap - unless it's late Friday and we need to be home Monday. But it's knot, and we don't, so, waiting patiently.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any chatter is better than no chatter, which seems to be the case lately.
I miss your lone bolt postings :smiley_driving:
Lol , actually the Bantering back and forth then was fun . Nowadays because of Rates / Freight availability "Everyone " is alittle too sensitive IMO . Heck I got 3 months backlog of Poking Sticks, and Ovm says I have to use them or he is throwing them in the Woodstove..

...$$$$

guido4475

Not a Member

...$$$$

My accusations are based on what you post. The constant arrogant rubbing what you do in everyones faces. Obviously you do not care for the fact that many, not only at Load One, are having a tough time making it right now, and the last thing they need to hear or read is you and your constant bragging. But here you are, saying you dont, when in all reality, you do. You are a attention hore. Without a doubt.

I dont know what dispatch actually does. Thats their business. Its pretty strange how you are always moving while many are not. Right place at the right time?. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe its the way you operate, however that may be. Every driver has their own ways, their own methods.

Maybe I will call management. But why? Whats that going to accomplish? They have better things to do than be a babysitter for you. They are too busy for that, I'm sure. "As if its really you're business "?... thats the thing. You feel compelled to make your business (loads) everyones business. So, without blocking you, you are a difficult one to ignore.

But, at least we agree on one thing..

T.R.U.M.P..!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

guido4475

Not a Member
I think if you’re happy doing what you’re doing, then things work out. Whereas, if you prefer to be doing something else, then the situation will never be good enough.

Oh, I agree. If I wasnt happy doing this, I wouldn't of been doing this since 95, the OTR segment of the industry. We have freedom. And an office with a never- ending view.

But maybe there are those with nowhere else to go, unable to do anything else, circumstances keeping them in this business when they desire not to be in it? And cant get out? We dont know their situation.

Reactions: Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol , actually the Bantering back and forth then was fun . Nowadays because of Rates / Freight availability "Everyone " is alittle too sensitive IMO .

A little?
I really need to up my game if I’m only a “little” sensitive.

Going to be doing another slow roll through Nitro, WV in protest!