April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stiff..., yes
My sprinter was doing the same thing and my first reaction was to change the fluid too, but the problem was the 2 little u joints in the shaft between the steering wheel and the rack. Spray them down with wd40 and see if it loosens them up, I have to spray mine every couple of months to keep them free.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in the lovely Pontoon Beach Flying J .... Dispatch tells me I may have a boring weekend ..

Sent from my flying circus

Reactions: ntimevan

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Cant see Me!!! Happy Easter to Everyone and to our Troops Thank you for your Service during this Special time your devotion to God Duty Country do not go UN Noticed Thank you for Your Service and Commitment ensuring all of US our Freedom. God Speed to all of you and Thank you Amen!!!

Attachments

• 0402151634.jpg
    0402151634.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My sprinter was doing the same thing and my first reaction was to change the fluid too, but the problem was the 2 little u joints in the shaft between the steering wheel and the rack. Spray them down with wd40 and see if it loosens them up, I have to spray mine every couple of months to keep them free.
I'll have to look... Can you get to them from above?
Overall my check up revealed nothing to fix... Just serviced!:)

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll have to look... Can you get to them from above?
Overall my check up revealed nothing to fix... Just serviced!:)
When you open the hood and look down you will see the steering shaft, the lower joint is easy to see the upper one is a little harder to see, just out of view, almost have to stick you head down there and look up to see it.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Bowie Tx....just south of Wichita Falls....picking up there well around there going to Gr. Island NE for Monday delivery....amazing the info you can get from the internet...looked up consignee and NO its not NHC as I thought....right there on web page says...."we are a 24/7 operation" guess who will be knocking on their door early Sunday morning?....LOL

not a RR load either...:p

10420401_875790882459401_1733190485988984535_n.jpg

Last edited:

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone around St Louis? Bored and wouldn't mind someone to share a meal with cause I'm too cheap to go home lol

Sent from my flying circus

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's another classic movie Saturday at the Ragman homestead.

Today's classics include the 1938 Tarzan and his Mate.
tarzanswing.gif

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's another classic movie Saturday at the Ragman homestead.

Today's classics include the 1938 Tarzan and his Mate.
tarzanswing.gif
and I'm watering the grass and watching Lethal Weapon! Oh and I hoed out a couple of rows to plant potatoes earlier!

Exit99

Rookie Expediter
Lebanon Junction KY Pilot tryin' to dry out from the rain the last two days...markin' time til Monday's trip to Seattle.