April locations, but I won't promise spring!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Perrysburg Oh. Flying J. I had to turn a short one down, out of hours for today.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT in Kansas City at the J, just me and a yellow cube here. I think they might be multiplying! AND, the one here is a team.

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just north of Nogales, AZ at the Pilot and I can't wait to be done with this load. It has been one problem after another.

1365642553486.jpg

1365642573796.jpg

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got A load 4 miles from the house goin to KY.
Sportsfans we love ya but i'm outa here!!

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Been at the house all week tending to mi madre and just being around for whatever she needs. Though I'm getting a lot done as far as errands and cleaning out and setting up the van for warmer weather when she's napping, I'm going a bit stir crazy.

I may have to just throw her in the back of the van and head out. . .

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
zombie driving??

Most A Blair drivers that I 've seen look like Zombies when they get out of Sprinters after driving 20 to 30 hours straight. ....atleast the drivers I had talked to told me, ,,straight driving. .No sleep till unloaded. .....lol

mohawk

Active Expediter
Most A Blair drivers that I 've seen look like Zombies when they get out of Sprinters after driving 20 to 30 hours straight. ....atleast the drivers I had talked to told me, ,,straight driving. .No sleep till unloaded. .....lol

that's not normal?? lol
i just did el paso to Birmingham in 24 hours

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
that's not normal?? lol
i just did el paso to Birmingham in 24 hours

That's 21 hrs at 62mph, which leaves only 3 hrs for fueling, rest, and any delays. Of course, a lot of Texas is 70-75 mph (and even 80mph way west), but still overall not very safe to run it solo in the time usually given for a team.

I've done it too, but have started asking for sufficient time to do it safely as a solo or I have to say no.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been at the house all week tending to mi madre and just being around for whatever she needs. Though I'm getting a lot done as far as errands and cleaning out and setting up the van for warmer weather when she's napping, I'm going a bit stir crazy.

I may have to just throw her in the back of the van and head out. . .

You're doing the right thing :cool: