ea969d1b39c867f8c48987888f437673.jpg
ea969d1b39c867f8c48987888f437673.jpg

What a night.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahh..."logistics".

Directly booked load and so far (2.5 hours) said shipper has no idea what I'm here for. Had a contact name, AWB, pick number, freight description... all that good stuff......nope. Met the contact name...nice fellow...no idea why I'm here.

So me and the dock guys have a bet...if they figure it out and I get loaded before the lunch truck shows up at 9:30pm (the 6 hr mark) I'm buying the coffee....otherwise they're buying me lunch. At least we are having fun with it.

Thank God I don't have a log book.

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The power of coffee. TNT they get loads?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
The power of coffee. TNT they get loads?

Yep, sorry, been sick & sleeping for the last two days. Better today though, still got a full head but its clearing up. Sat in on Tina and I overnite Sunday & Monday we were down for the count !!!!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mother-in-law in the hospital, again. Taking this week off to see if wife wants to go up to Columbia Mo. she's on again off again about it. She will be going to a rehab center for a few weeks. Then home health care. I'm sure we'll be going then.

Reactions: jujubeans

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mother-in-law in the hospital, again. Taking this week off to see if wife wants to go up to Columbia Mo. she's on again off again about it. She will be going to a rehab center for a few weeks. Then home health care. I'm sure we'll be going then.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am currently not broken....but it is another day.... you know how the story ends lol. Heading to spend time with the family and do some sales calls and work. Exotic destination this holiday.... Laredo