April has sprung!

BigBadBen

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dh to Clarksville tn from Talladega al to see the kids Friday night. Loaded now in Clarksville on a shorty to new Albany ms. 9am delivery.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well crap, or rather POP! A very large one that came from the microwave just after starting my dinner, and now it's dead

Most likely blew the fuse, but what caused it could be a few things after doing some research. Taking it in for service would be a waste of money considering its 20 years old, and I can pick up a nice new one for around $100 (Not to mention it weighs a ton).

So instead of playing around with it, off to get me a new one. Besides I'm hungry

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope have missed the tri state area up there I want to see the Redwoods!!! Only reason to go there.,.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Our next goal is to get him to Washington, Idaho, North Dakota, and Oregon and he will have all 48...I've been to them all...then again need to get an Alaska run and also a trip across that bridge to Hawaii...altho I hope they have gas stations on that toll bridge...can't do it on one tank...

Reactions: NorthernBill

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Our next goal is to get him to Washington, Idaho, North Dakota, and Oregon and he will have all 48...I've been to them all...then again need to get an Alaska run and also a trip across that bridge to Hawaii...altho I hope they have gas stations on that toll bridge...can't do it on one tank...
1 load to Seattle from Chicago should take care of them states:)
EPO not being Canada Customs bonded .. You'll never see Alaska

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well crap, or rather POP! A very large one that came from the microwave just after starting my dinner, and now it's dead

Most likely blew the fuse, but what caused it could be a few things after doing some research. Taking it in for service would be a waste of money considering its 20 years old, and I can pick up a nice new one for around $100 (Not to mention it weighs a ton).

So instead of playing around with it, off to get me a new one. Besides I'm hungry
its called put it in a pan and heat it on stove or a baking pan and heat it in oven....its an ole fashion thingee called cooking....sheesh...:p