April Fools & Showers

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good times coming ?

The Institute for Supply Management said its index of national factory activity rose to 53.7 in March, its second consecutive monthly increase. Readings above 50 indicate expansion in the sector, which accounts for about 12 percent of the economy.

Sure hope so. We will know shortly if volumes are going to hold or settle back as weather smooths out supply chain disruptions.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Just can't get this week going, Texas really messed up my mojo again. OOS and heading home for the weekend.

sent from my Galaxy S3

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just can't get this week going, Texas really messed up my mojo again. OOS and heading home for the weekend.

sent from my Galaxy S3

:( Texas is the GREAT hit or miss state for sure. Should stay in service while heading home so they see you on the screens if they see something?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning. Going to be a crazy weather day with snow storms up north and severe weather across the mid section. Be careful and stay updated!

Well today we are also launching our new web store! Here is the link:

Load One Company Store

You can also access it off the load1.com home page.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Big thumbs up on the store!!!

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
:( Texas is the GREAT hit or miss state for sure. Should stay in service while heading home so they see you on the screens if they see something?

Yea I did, nothing till I was almost to Jackson. And it was a bid board picking up later in Memphis going to Taylor. I was just tooooo close to home at this point, so I let it slide. Home for the weekend.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good morning. Going to be a crazy weather day with snow storms up north and severe weather across the mid section. Be careful and stay updated!

Well today we are also launching our new web store! Here is the link:

Load One Company Store

You can also access it off the load1.com home page.

Really Slick!!!!

When setting up your login, it asks for billing information. If name, truck number, etc is entered will the charges be deducted from settlements or is it strictly pay by credit card??

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yea I did, nothing till I was almost to Jackson. And it was a bid board picking up later in Memphis going to Taylor. I was just tooooo close to home at this point, so I let it slide. Home for the weekend.

sent from my Galaxy S3
Who feeds those cute little goats when you're on the road? Nice store John, but I didn't see any onion sets...:)

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Who feeds those cute little goats when you're on the road? Nice store John, but I didn't see any onion sets...:)

My oldest son is partners with me on the venture. Have added chickens to the farm while I was out this time.

8e3anene.jpg

9a7aba4e.jpg

sent from my Galaxy S3

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
That's pretty cool! My sister has chickens up on the ranch, but after she tells me about having to shovel a trail through the snow to the chicken coop, the idea kind of lost it's charm...:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
9a7aba4e.jpg

sent from my Galaxy S3[/QUOTE]

Goats be like..."Daddy's home"....baaaaaahhhhh.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Really Slick!!!!

When setting up your login, it asks for billing information. If name, truck number, etc is entered will the charges be deducted from settlements or is it strictly pay by credit card??

Right now it is strictly credit card. No settlement deduction.